Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why Do the Liberals Think POC Can't Think For Themselves?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do they think they are incapable? Too stupid to have an opinion? Why do they think of POCs as pawns in their political game?

Virginia Lt. Gov. nominee Winsome Sears, that critical race theory curriculum is "nonsense."

Sears, a Marine veteran, pushed back against teaching children to see White people and their families as "racist."

"It's going to be detrimental to our schools and not what we want. It supposedly is to help someone who looks like me and I'm sick of it, I'm sick of being used by the Democrats and so are many people who look like me," she added.

Hey Racist, what are you offering as evidence that Liberals think POC can’t think for themselves?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Hey Racist, what are you offering as evidence that Liberals think POC can’t think for themselves?
      Hi Racist, based on the multiple times that POC are being attacked and their comments asking why liberals think they can't think for themselves.

Comment

Hi Racist, based on the multiple times that POC are being attacked and their comments asking why liberals think they can't think for themselves.
        So where is your evidence? Certainly won’t just take the word of a Trump racist.

Comment

So where is your evidence? Certainly won’t just take the word of a Trump racist.
          Read the thread. Read up on Sen. Scott. Read up about "If you don't vote for me, you ain't black. Read up about Joy Reid insulting Cruz for betraying his "race".

They are endless. If you are a POC, you must follow the liberal rules or you will be the victim of racist attacks.

The talking-soccer.com > Talking MA Politics is a treasure trove of it.

Comment

Read the thread. Read up on Sen. Scott. Read up about "If you don't vote for me, you ain't black. Read up about Joy Reid insulting Cruz for betraying his "race".

They are endless. If you are a POC, you must follow the liberal rules or you will be the victim of racist attacks.

The talking-soccer.com > Talking MA Politics is a treasure trove of it.
            liberals "go to" move in any argument is to bring up racism. never fails.

Comment

Republicans, the party heavily favored by white supremacists, trying to act like only they treat POC with respect. Good Luck with that, racists.

Comment

Republicans, the party heavily favored by white supremacists, trying to act like only they treat POC with respect. Good Luck with that, racists.
                Democrats, the party heavily favored by black supremacists, can't even accept their own failings while constantly trying to deflect onto others. Good luck with that, racists.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                Auto-Saved
                x
                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                x
                Working...
                X