Florida Rush

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FKK fan boys are so old. They have players (not a player, PLAYERS) in multiple age groups being evaluated at OC South and Rush. It’s a shame that a club that could’ve had it all on the boys side is now being revealed for what it is:
    Sacred to compete with others in the area and using a second rate league as a marketing tool to (unsuccessfully) keep the few talented players they have.

Tell us, HM & RS, why won’t you scrimmage the MLS Next teams?? Cause they know OC and ACYS/Rush will win and take their players in almost every age group.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Thsts the coaches fault for failing the kids and not teaching technical and tactical skills. In America kids that pass n move are called robots ,but praised when they get and dribble the field and kick long balls to the forwards. We are azz backwards here . So happy my kid plays the game the way it's supposed to. Living in Brazil for 3 years as a kid gave him the edge..
      It’s a sad truth. Not many good coaching staffs around Orlando. Not fair for FKK to compare their staff FKK’s to Rush. Part timers vs full time is huge

Comment

Even with a average 02/03 coach FKK had i believe 14 college committs, I'm sure far more then the Rush mls next team.

Comment

FKK fan boys are so old. They have players (not a player, PLAYERS) in multiple age groups being evaluated at OC South and Rush. It’s a shame that a club that could’ve had it all on the boys side is now being revealed for what it is:
          Sacred to compete with others in the area and using a second rate league as a marketing tool to (unsuccessfully) keep the few talented players they have.

Tell us, HM & RS, why won’t you scrimmage the MLS Next teams?? Cause they know OC and ACYS/Rush will win and take their players in almost every age group.
          Ray Sandridge is a terrible coach. Heck, his son sucks and they put him on that semi pro team. Ray retire!!!

Comment

Even with a average 02/03 coach FKK had i believe 14 college committs, I'm sure far more then the Rush mls next team.
            The above is 100% correct...waiting to see all the commits from Rush and OC. Kids graduate in a week....sad for those clubs to have so little to show when they promised so much

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
            Auto-Saved
            x
            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
            x
            Working...
            X