Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Florida Rush

What has happened to this club? Used to be a pretty well respected club.

Is there a connection to Kraze Krush other than the rhyme?

Comment

No connection. What happened was that it used to have the DA and there wasn't much competition in town other than OC, but they were far enough apart. Now, the DA is dead, MLS Elite isn't close to the level of the old DA and FKK has grown in size and quality. It was a competition that Rush is losing.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Is there a connection to Kraze Krush other than the rhyme?

Comment

Thanks for posting on this thread. The OP was dying to get that off his chest.

Comment

No connection. What happened was that it used to have the DA and there wasn't much competition in town other than OC, but they were far enough apart. Now, the DA is dead, MLS Elite isn't close to the level of the old DA and FKK has grown in size and quality. It was a competition that Rush is losing.
          The DA was good ? 😂😂 yeah it was a better version of kickball . If it were peaches n cream why did it leave ? And yes my son was a DA player and mls player.. its garbage !!

Comment

It was good at some places and was at least the best level of competition on average. Now, half of the MLS Next teams aren't even ECNL Regional level and half are pretty good, but the program is dead. It is just another league marketing itself as the best along with the 50 others out there.

The DA was good ? 😂😂 yeah it was a better version of kickball . If it were peaches n cream why did it leave ? And yes my son was a DA player and mls player.. its garbage !!

Comment

It was good at some places and was at least the best level of competition on average. Now, half of the MLS Next teams aren't even ECNL Regional level and half are pretty good, but the program is dead. It is just another league marketing itself as the best along with the 50 others out there.
              I would say when my son first played da at u12 the only 2 teams in Florida that were decent were Orlando and inter. It was hit or miss against the other da teams. Won some lost some. This nonsense now Is a clown show tourist attraction. $$$ I can see why parents defend it though. They have wasted so much h money over the years and they are extremely angry of the results.

Comment

Rush is a good club, top two club in Orlando. They were recently ranked above IM and OC in best clubs in the US,BTW FKK didn't even make it in the top 250 for all those FKK fanboys out there.
                MLS Next is the top boys program in the state and country regardless what others say and while I agree it has been a mess this season I also know all leagues have been a mess and garbage this past year.

Comment

Rush is a good club, top two club in Orlando. They were recently ranked above IM and OC in best clubs in the US,BTW FKK didn't even make it in the top 250 for all those FKK fanboys out there.
                  MLS Next is the top boys program in the state and country regardless what others say and while I agree it has been a mess this season I also know all leagues have been a mess and garbage this past year.
                  Problem is alot of talent doesnt play mls next. They are leaving in groves so they can play HS ball as well. Ecnl is where alot of kids are going. Playing in college should be top priority. Alot of colleges want to see kids who played varsity ball. Dont listen to theee club coaches . They spew rubbish

Comment

Problem is alot of talent doesnt play mls next. They are leaving in groves so they can play HS ball as well. Ecnl is where alot of kids are going. Playing in college should be top priority. Alot of colleges want to see kids who played varsity ball. Dont listen to theee club coaches . They spew rubbish
                    Who is leaving DA for ecnl? Show me, point it out. Because I have seen a lot more players in the orlando area try to go ECNL to MLS Next than MLS Next to ECNL.

Comment

Who is leaving DA for ecnl? Show me, point it out. Because I have seen a lot more players in the orlando area try to go ECNL to MLS Next than MLS Next to ECNL.
                      Evidence is everywhere . You sound like a parent that I was talking about earlier ☝️ take a look at my previous post . Sir it's ok to say it's a failure. I was part of it and I was pulled into the web as well.

Comment

The flow works both ways I"m sure. But yes, there are many leaving over the school soccer issue and others eager to take their place when they do. MLS Next and ECNL are competitors and neither can claim the top spot at the moment. Both are hit and miss (and my kids have experience in both).

Comment

Every top team in ECNL is literally just playing kickball, college coaches don’t want players who play like that.

Comment

Every top team in ECNL is literally just playing kickball, college coaches don’t want players who play like that.
                            Thsts the coaches fault for failing the kids and not teaching technical and tactical skills. In America kids that pass n move are called robots ,but praised when they get and dribble the field and kick long balls to the forwards. We are azz backwards here . So happy my kid plays the game the way it's supposed to. Living in Brazil for 3 years as a kid gave him the edge..

Comment

The flow works both ways I"m sure. But yes, there are many leaving over the school soccer issue and others eager to take their place when they do. MLS Next and ECNL are competitors and neither can claim the top spot at the moment. Both are hit and miss (and my kids have experience in both).
                              Mom n dad are eager for the mls spots believe me not the kids .

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X