Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Princess Trump and the pea

Trump wanted the Secret Service to redesign the black fence surrounding the White House because he thought it looked “too much like a prison,” and proposed a multimillion-dollar renovation “to dig up and replace all the lowered gates, because he hated the bump he felt when his limo drove over them.” His advisers ultimately kept delaying the expensive project, hoping he would simply forget.
    Oh my. The WATB (Whiny Ass Titty Baby) Trump didn’t like the little “bump” that happened after his limo rolled over a lowered security gate.

Poor baby. So hard for his sensitive fat ass to ensure such an insult!

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Oh my. The WATB (Whiny Ass Titty Baby) Trump didn’t like the little “bump” that happened after his limo rolled over a lowered security gate.

Stupid lib doesn't know how to start a thread so he posted twice.

Comment

Speaking of Princesses, seems a few Trump family members had abnormally close relationships with their SS details

"In her new book, she writes that Secret Service agents reported that Vanessa Trump, the wife of the president’s oldest son, Donald Trump Jr, “started dating one of the agents who had been assigned to her family”.

Vanessa Trump filed for an uncontested divorce in March 2018. Leonnig reports that the agent concerned did not face disciplinary action as neither he nor the agency were official guardians of Vanessa Trump at that point.

Leonnig also writes that Tiffany Trump, Donald Trump’s daughter with his second wife, Marla Maples, broke up with a boyfriend and “began spending an unusual amount of time alone with a Secret Service agent on her detail”.

Secret Service leaders, the book says, “became concerned at how close Tiffany appeared to be getting to the tall, dark and handsome agent”. https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...secret-service

Comment

Speaking of Princesses, seems a few Trump family members had abnormally close relationships with their SS details

"In her new book, she writes that Secret Service agents reported that Vanessa Trump, the wife of the president’s oldest son, Donald Trump Jr, “started dating one of the agents who had been assigned to her family”.

Vanessa Trump filed for an uncontested divorce in March 2018. Leonnig reports that the agent concerned did not face disciplinary action as neither he nor the agency were official guardians of Vanessa Trump at that point.

Leonnig also writes that Tiffany Trump, Donald Trump’s daughter with his second wife, Marla Maples, broke up with a boyfriend and “began spending an unusual amount of time alone with a Secret Service agent on her detail”.

Secret Service leaders, the book says, “became concerned at how close Tiffany appeared to be getting to the tall, dark and handsome agent”. https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...secret-service
        Always a classy move when your daughter and daughter-in-law decide to f*** the help. To think that they call others “ho’s.”

Comment

Princess Trump and the pea

libbys always so infatuated with the TRUMPS. Its actually very comical. I'm guessing that without Donald TRUMP. the suicide rates among liberal doushbags (like our resident liberal board bully) would be sky high. What the hell else do you exist for if not to hate the true POTUS? Really, other than hating TRUMP what else do you do?

So sad and pathetic you all are.

Comment

Dump got thrashed, but he’s “the true POTUS”. Lol

Comment

libbys always so infatuated with the TRUMPS. Its actually very comical. I'm guessing that without Donald TRUMP. the suicide rates among liberal doushbags (like our resident liberal board bully) would be sky high. What the hell else do you exist for if not to hate the true POTUS? Really, other than hating TRUMP what else do you do?

Different poster

LMAO @ you since all-con team member Jim Jordan was ranting about Hillary Clinton and she’s far older news than Donnie and his spawn …isnt she ? So ……

Cons are always so infatuated with the CLINTONS. It’s actually very comical. I’m guessing that with Bill and Hillary Clinton, the suicide rates among conservative *********s (I couldn’t murder the spelling like the con!) would be sky high. What the hell else do you exist for if not to
              hate the popular vote winners for POTUS? Really, other than hating CLINTON, OBAMA, BIDEN, what else do you do.

Thanks for playing con and do not take imitation for flattery!

Qbwahahahahaha

Comment

Different poster

LMAO @ you since all-con team member Jim Jordan was ranting about Hillary Clinton and she’s far older news than Donnie and his spawn …isnt she ? So ……

Cons are always so infatuated with the CLINTONS. It’s actually very comical. I’m guessing that with Bill and Hillary Clinton, the suicide rates among conservative *********s (I couldn’t murder the spelling like the con!) would be sky high. What the hell else do you exist for if not to
                hate the popular vote winners for POTUS? Really, other than hating CLINTON, OBAMA, BIDEN, what else do you do.

Thanks for playing con and do not take imitation for flattery!

Qbwahahahahaha
                Oops here’s Gym’s rant !

https://news2.droolindog.net/2021/05...er-2652963234/

Cons still with the CDS (Clinton Derangement Syndrome)

Comment

Comrade TC, isn't Trump the head of your party? Didn't the republicans just oust an actual politician who Won the election to please the lardo who Lost the election and claims daily that he didn't really lose? Do you expect dems to just ignore all of this just because Trump is the reigning Loser? If lardo would shut up and stop trying to destroy our democracy we'd quickly forget about that Loser. But he doesn't shut up. So you say that dems are infatuated with lardo because they respond to his seditious behavior.

Other than hating Trump, republicans are passing legislation that is supported by over 60% of the country. Other than defending Trump, cons defending sexual predator Gaetz, ousting ultra conservative Cheney, passing undemocratic voting laws and obstructing 100% of Biden's legislation, as McConnel happily admitted. The manure party.

Comment

Gosh. The Democratic parasitic human filth is really obsessed with Trump. If they were half as concerned with promoting personal responsibility, hard work, and virtue, they could do wonders for America. Instead, they are are the Devil offering people the promise of free stuff and low standards in exchange for their souls.

Comment

^^^
                      This is what’s important to you? Lol
                      Libs are a complete joke.
                      Angry Lib said it quite well in another thread; adjusted to ensure the hypocrite can realize the irony of his own words.

Comment

Angry Lib said it quite well in another thread; adjusted to ensure the hypocrite can realize the irony of his own words.
                        Dump was willing to spend millions of taxpayer dollars just so his hiney wouldn’t feel a bump.
                        Pretty pathetic.

Comment

You are so enamored off your “king” you are ok with taxpayer money being burned so his fat ass doesn’t get bumped.

Their, just kidding I mean THERE is your legacy !

Comment

You are so enamored off your “king” you are ok with taxpayer money being burned so his fat ass doesn’t get bumped.

Their, just kidding I mean THERE is your legacy !
                            Wow! A whole thread dedicated to Trump.
                            Why are you libs so obsessed with him?
                            Looks like a severe case of TDS to me.

Comment

Wow! A whole thread dedicated to Trump.
                              Why are you libs so obsessed with him?
                              Looks like a severe case of TDS to me.
                              We have been “obsessed” to use your word with Trump for all of 3 1/2 months since he left office and I’m not at all embarrassed to say that I’ve indulged in some gloating while I dunked on him.

You, on the other hand, have been obsessed with the Clintons for over 25 years now and I also heard a lot about Obama during the four years I had to endure Trump.

So tell you what…..given that he is the LEADER of the Republican Party, as most of the GQP seem to be saying, I’ll have no hesitance to keep dunking on him until he is no longer a factor in the next election.

Did I mention that he was fat?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X