Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1 man stands tall against the rise of FP

Sure, they keep adding teams, campuses and coaches, but there is 1 man who stands between FP and it achieving its soccer goals. That one man tireless posts an every thread on TS, always urging us all to open our eyes to the harsh realities of the world. That one man reads every FP social media post and every sub link on its website. He alone can save youth soccer. And for that, we all thank you. We are glad you do not have an actual job and can dedicate all of your energy to pushing back the rising tide.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sure, they keep adding teams, campuses and coaches, but there is 1 man who stands between FP and it achieving its soccer goals. That one man tireless posts an every thread on TS, always urging us all to open our eyes to the harsh realities of the world. That one man reads every FP social media post and every sub link on its website. He alone can save youth soccer. And for that, we all thank you. We are glad you do not have an actual job and can dedicate all of your energy to pushing back the rising tide.
    I think it might be 2, but they are surely dedicated!

Oh, did you see TBUs updated website? Looks eerie similar to someone else's......Love the pictures of the coaches, wonder where that came from!

Comment

Oh, did you see TBUs updated website? Looks eerie similar to someone else's......Love the pictures of the coaches, wonder where that came from!
      Yo …. I thought the same! TBU never before posted their coaching line ups with pics before. TBU dad … please tell me now who is copying who LOL

Comment

Florida Premier is proud of the weirdest stuff, like "pictures of the coaches". Like FP invented putting pictures of their coaches on their web site.

I'm happy that FP is proud of their little ghetto club but c'mon. Next post will be "Novi drops a deuce - first time ever an Executive Director drops a deuce!

Comment

By the looks of the Largo situation, it seems FP is losing campuses not adding them.

Comment

Florida Premier is proud of the weirdest stuff, like "pictures of the coaches". Like FP invented putting pictures of their coaches on their web site.

I'm happy that FP is proud of their little ghetto club but c'mon. Next post will be "Novi drops a deuce - first time ever an Executive Director drops a deuce!
            Did anyone mention FP? You seem obsessed..

Comment

Did anyone mention FP? You seem obsessed..
              literally the first post mentioned FP in the title. quickly becoming the FESA of the west coast. not surprised they have aligned themselves with bubb.

Comment

literally the first post mentioned FP in the title. quickly becoming the FESA of the west coast. not surprised they have aligned themselves with bubb.
                He is talking about the website reference, but thanks for playing..

Comment

That's pretty funny because it is so true.

Comment

That's pretty funny because it is so true.
                    It's funny that TBU is now down to copying marketing tools from another club.... Almost like they are desperate....... How are those open enrollments going?

Comment

It's funny that TBU is now down to copying marketing tools from another club.... Almost like they are desperate....... How are those open enrollments going?
                      Nothing screams desperate like that situation in Largo where FP is trying to hijack a campus.

Comment

Are you saying FP invented taking a picture of coaches?

Comment

Nothing screams desperate like that situation in Largo where FP is trying to hijack a campus.
                          It must be tough to watch TBU go down the drain.. Maybe you guys should merge with CC? Might win a game or two? The comeback of the two powerhouses!!

Comment

TBU's downfall has caused problems on my son's team. All his FCL team bench players are jumping ship because TBU is offering them ECNL spots. It won't really affect the starting line up but if there are injuries the bench is not starting in the ECNL league. Maybe they were influenced by the work of the 1 or 2 tireless TBU keyboard warriors.

It must be tough to watch TBU go down the drain.. Maybe you guys should merge with CC? Might win a game or two? The comeback of the two powerhouses!!

Comment

TBU's downfall has caused problems on my son's team. All his FCL team bench players are jumping ship because TBU is offering them ECNL spots. It won't really affect the starting line up but if there are injuries the bench is not starting in the ECNL league. Maybe they were influenced by the work of the 1 or 2 tireless TBU keyboard warriors.
                              I would watch out. They loved to drop their MLS players down last year and try to win games. Even though they still lost, little Johnny that has been training hard will get pushed to the side so his MLS buddy can still lose the game. It's sad to watch, but it's the TBU way!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X