Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    We went another route this year and will be playing for a tournament only team. It’s cheaper than playing in a league and they will be playing more than 40 games.
    Yes great idea !!! Alot of kids are doing that. We gave up on mls and doing something similar to that plus playing HS ball for fun. The american pay to play system is a let down. Too many leagues and watered down teams. All they want to do is charge multiple thousands a season for marginal coaching and training. They sell everyone the same thing . This is the only pathway to college play bullsh-t!!

Comment

By far, the worst is Florida Premier. They have a sense of desperation and are resorting to paying for billboards and making video commercials that claim if your kid comes to Florida Premier they will play in front of billions of people some day.

They are all the same just differant names. We left the big clubs and my son now is playing at a small 4 team club on a cdl division 1 u17 team . Great players great coach and the boys play as a team. First time in years we got that . Very happy. You can have that mls crap..a scam is all it is.

Comment

We went another route this year and will be playing for a tournament only team. It’s cheaper than playing in a league and they will be playing more than 40 games.
        Good luck with those over-use injuries. This is the typical U.S. parent that misunderstands the priorities.

"Just super-size me! We'll be getting a ton of medals and trophies playing 40 meaningless games against sub-par competition."

Comment

Good luck with those over-use injuries. This is the typical U.S. parent that misunderstands the priorities.

"Just super-size me! We'll be getting a ton of medals and trophies playing 40 meaningless games against sub-par competition."

And what has mls done for you ? Or the lord almighty ecnl league everyone talks about. It's all crap and you know it .dont piss on me and call it rain .

Comment

And btw most kids who are sensible are wanting to play in college not pro. Delusional parents like you think your kid is the best neymar. Soccer in america is a buisness only . You better invest in education before you think your kid is becoming a pro ..I refuse to spend alot od money on a sport that is not recognized. My son is a very talented player and could probably make any team in florida if he wanted. I refuse to spend thousands of dallors and drive around the world each weak for a handjob at the end.. a good kid can play anywhere and cream always rises to the top. Dont fall for the mls pathway nonsense. They got me once with it but never again. I have talked to a few college coaches who say the same as me. For God's sake we cant even compete in a world cup ..sad !!!

Comment

We are the “pathway”, to no where! There all scammers w no intent on training anything but your wallet.
              'So true

Comment

'So true
                True but tired of these delusional parents bashing people who disagree with there little mls teams. Boy are they in for a treat at the end. Yes we are the pathway to nowhere in soccer.

Comment

I don’t know if it is a covid aftermath but I feel like the used car sales people have taken over youth soccer!
                  what do you expect as us parents become more and more delusional and uneducated on all the different leagues. We want results now and don't want to wait for anything, used car salesman tactics is what we deserve until people start doing their own research and take a step back from being the helicopter parents that we are. And yes I realize I am a parent included in this, and have to learn as well

Comment

what do you expect as us parents become more and more delusional and uneducated on all the different leagues. We want results now and don't want to wait for anything, used car salesman tactics is what we deserve until people start doing their own research and take a step back from being the helicopter parents that we are. And yes I realize I am a parent included in this, and have to learn as well
                    Confusing us with all the differant leagues is part of the hustle. We are the only country in the world with so many leagues . We should be laughed at. Oh that's right they do laugh at us especially when world cup qualifications happen.👎👎👎

Comment

No your not delusional but just a parent who cares about there kids . You woke up and smelled the coffee

Comment

The mls parents are a group of there own. I stayed well away from everyone during games. It's like a cult . And most of them didnt understand the game, but the parents thought they were great . I just laughed to myself

Comment

we all need the money

Comment

we all need the money
                            We all need our heads examined 😂😂

Comment

By far, the worst is Florida Premier. They have a sense of desperation and are resorting to paying for billboards and making video commercials that claim if your kid comes to Florida Premier they will play in front of billions of people some day.
                              Florida Premier plays fast and loose with the truth and are very deceitful. Be careful dealing with that club. Shady to say the least.

Comment

Florida Premier plays fast and loose with the truth and are very deceitful. Be careful dealing with that club. Shady to say the least.

Wow had no idea ..

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X