X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Is FP really paying ECNL kids now?
    Fp is not paying the kids, FP is giving the kids free registration along with free uniforms and covering their traveling expenses but FP is paying some parents to keep their kids on their ECNL teams. There is an Hispanic old man offering money to parents and scholarships to players, he approached one of the parents of my sons team and he offered $400 a month and cleats to his son just to be part of FP’s 06 ECNL team, he presented himself as FP’s Hispanic community talent recruiter.

Comment

Fp is not paying the kids, FP is giving the kids free registration along with free uniforms and covering their traveling expenses but FP is paying some parents to keep their kids on their ECNL teams. There is an Hispanic old man offering money to parents and scholarships to players, he approached one of the parents of my sons team and he offered $400 a month and cleats to his son just to be part of FP’s 06 ECNL team, he presented himself as FP’s Hispanic community talent recruiter.
      🤣🤣🤣 you clowns are smoking that good shot tonight

Comment

Sounds like some parent is trying to squeeze some money out of TBU beyond the free play they scored. If you leave an FP ECNL team TBU will comp your club fees for MLS. But I don't think even TBU would use that video game money to pay parents actual cash.

🤣🤣🤣 you clowns are smoking that good shot tonight

Comment

This is true, I know the guy, he usually goes to fast five to recruit players, the old man is so fk annoying

Comment

And you seriously believe they are paying cash for kids to play? "Scholarships" to let kids play free if they are good enough, sure... all the clubs do that. But paying cash? Don't be so gullible.

This is true, I know the guy, he usually goes to fast five to recruit players, the old man is so fk annoying

Comment

Sounds like some parent is trying to squeeze some money out of TBU beyond the free play they scored. If you leave an FP ECNL team TBU will comp your club fees for MLS. But I don't think even TBU would use that video game money to pay parents actual cash.
              It’s what the Golf ball sales are for at Premier

Comment

That fundraiser does support scholarships as well as helps teams raise money for tournaments.

It’s what the Golf ball sales are for at Premier

Comment

Is FP really paying ECNL kids now?
                  Yes, every kid gets 1K a month, free uniforms, cleats, shin guards, massages, tutors, lunch money, laundry services, unlimited Ubereats, wrapped bus they take to games.......

Are you really that stupid?

Comment

He is either that stupid or that afraid kids will leave his kid's team for FP that he spends every weekday of his life trying to start rumors, insult Lubo, and discredit ECNL-R (which his kid's club participates in). It is really freaking weird honestly.

Yes, every kid gets 1K a month, free uniforms, cleats, shin guards, massages, tutors, lunch money, laundry services, unlimited Ubereats, wrapped bus they take to games.......

Are you really that stupid?

Comment

He is either that stupid or that afraid kids will leave his kid's team for FP that he spends every weekday of his life trying to start rumors, insult Lubo, and discredit ECNL-R (which his kid's club participates in). It is really freaking weird honestly.
                      It's laughable. Constantly starting threads, or including FP in every single one.. They can't post results, they lost almost any meaningful game to FP all year. It's now down to posting BS threads about anyone at the club.
                      What's wrong with two good clubs in the area?

Comment

I'm with you. As a consumer, I want 2 legit options so both have to keep working to improve the service. Plus, it is great to have a quality opponent without a drive. CC and WFF still have some good teams too, just not across every age group anymore but I wish they did.

It's laughable. Constantly starting threads, or including FP in every single one.. They can't post results, they lost almost any meaningful game to FP all year. It's now down to posting BS threads about anyone at the club.
                        What's wrong with two good clubs in the area?

Comment

And you seriously believe they are paying cash for kids to play? "Scholarships" to let kids play free if they are good enough, sure... all the clubs do that. But paying cash? Don't be so gullible.

That's a fact, they are paying an 07 player parent!!! However, all quality/smart players don't fall for that crap. Just ask the ECNL 04 coaches, they just lost their best two 04 players.

Comment

FP is giving free rides for ECNLR players...Put that into perspective. Those FP parents have to be furious paying for subpar TBU players on their dime...Sad day for FP...

Comment

I'm with you. As a consumer, I want 2 legit options so both have to keep working to improve the service. Plus, it is great to have a quality opponent without a drive. CC and WFF still have some good teams too, just not across every age group anymore but I wish they did.
                              It's easier to hide on here and bash grown adults, oh and 14-year-old girls....
                              The facts are, both clubs have excellent teams..

Comment

Unless that parent is also a coach, there is a zero percent chance that either you aren't lying or the parent isn't lying. These clubs are multi million dollar non profits and are subject to auditing. Do you really think for some 07 girl that a club would risk losing non-profit status (and all those tax deductible sponsorships they get) for a single player? Use some common sense dude. Clubs aren't making money on transfer fees in the US so there is no incentive for this. Giving a player a free ride? Sure. I know several players at the club that get a free ride for club fees and only pay for tournaments and I"m pretty sure all the parents on their team are glad to keep them there. I also know several players that left the club this year because FP didn't offer to let them play for free and TBU did. That type of thing wouldn't be a problem for a non-profit but cash to mom or dad who isn't providing a service would be a major no no.

That's a fact, they are paying an 07 player parent!!! However, all quality/smart players don't fall for that crap. Just ask the ECNL 04 coaches, they just lost their best two 04 players.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X