Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Crazy to think people planting seeds of doubt to try and undermine this 09 team. I am not involved in any capacity. Question is what scares so many people about this 09 girls team? I find it interesting it’s like the powers that be are threatened.

Don’t know is or care about the matchfit parents but hold strong this is fun
    A couple of the families are not paying on our team so they don’t go to ECNL. We are one of them. It’s true. They don’t want this out there because the other families are paying for the free rides.

Comment

Crazy to think people planting seeds of doubt to try and undermine this 09 team. I am not involved in any capacity. Question is what scares so many people about this 09 girls team? I find it interesting it’s like the powers that be are threatened.

Don’t know is or care about the matchfit parents but hold strong this is fun
      Seeds of doubt? people know the truth and are saying it and the MatchFit family doesn’t like it.

Comment

Seeds of doubt? people know the truth and are saying it and the MatchFit family doesn’t like it.
        MF Shore, NJ's #1 destination club! #matchfitfamily

Comment

A couple of the families are not paying on our team so they don’t go to ECNL. We are one of them. It’s true. They don’t want this out there because the other families are paying for the free rides.
          You don’t want this out so you just put it out. Please spare us all. Good try

Comment

That makes no sense. The parents I know that are not paying are not paying so they don't leave to go to other ECNL clubs. The 09's will be ECNL in the fall. Tetro is letting certain kids play for free so they don't leave.

Comment

That makes no sense. The parents I know that are not paying are not paying so they don't leave to go to other ECNL clubs. The 09's will be ECNL in the fall. Tetro is letting certain kids play for free so they don't leave.
              Yes exactly. If anyone from Match Fit Shore says that RT doesn’t have players in all ages that do not pay that it an out right lie and they know it.

Comment

Who is paying for all the travel for the free loaders?

Comment

They pay for their travel. The do not pay the club fee- some will chip in for extra tournaments that the others already paid for in their club fee but then he will recharge everyone for the extra tournament so some people pay once and others pay twice.

Comment

The parents are paying for their travel. It's just the tuition for the season that's free. But when you think about it, the parents that aren't paying the 3 grand to be on the team are spending it on outside training just to stay ON THE TEAM. Nice price to pay so you can brag on Talking Soccer that you beat SJEB.

Comment

Sta

U11 2500$
                      U8 2000$

Tsf

U11 2700$
                      U8 2500$

Csa Wayne

U11 1200$
                      U8 1200$

Comment

Sta

U11 2500$
                        U8 2000$

Tsf

U11 2700$
                        U8 2500$

Csa Wayne

U11 1200$
                        U8 1200$
                        I had a list from PDA from 2 years back. There were similar tiers of cost as well.

Most expensive were any ECNL teams. Whats strange is that ECNL teams would all pay the same (~3K 2 years ago) but would cover different amount of showcases, and no playoffs or winter training or additional sessions (2x was base). So parents ended up paying way more no matter what (even $1000 or so more through add-ons).

I dont know if a specific number of showcases or games was included, but I would request to clarify now.

The Shore and South were way cheaper.

Comment

I had a list from PDA from 2 years back. There were similar tiers of cost as well.

Most expensive were any ECNL teams. Whats strange is that ECNL teams would all pay the same (~3K 2 years ago) but would cover different amount of showcases, and no playoffs or winter training or additional sessions (2x was base). So parents ended up paying way more no matter what (even $1000 or so more through add-ons).

I dont know if a specific number of showcases or games was included, but I would request to clarify now.

Don't know about Shore but South charges the same amount like PDA North. I paid $3K+ including uniform.

Comment

The Shore is about $1000 all in. Lower than places like Wall that charge $2,500 or so.

Comment

The Shore is about $1000 all in. Lower than places like Wall that charge $2,500 or so.
                              Nice made up numbers, bro. Nobody at Wall pays $2,500.

Comment

Real is 2500 plus uniforms... plus pt... plus more uniforms... plus travel... plus loss of wages after having to quarantine...

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X