Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Such crappy female players these days....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Their 05 team is pretty damn good.
    They're good, but not great...2, maybe 3 players are the whole team.

Comment

I has everything to do with the lack of depth of talent. Too many clubs/exams while t quality of players fr a full team is very difficult to maintain. The better teams have 2-3 very good players then 3-7 good players with the back end of rosters “pay to play”. ECNL before GDA had better quality rosters but that is now over. The lack of talented quality players cannot sustain the quantity of clubs in this area.
      Westchester also has spoiled kids with rich parents who aren’t willing to sacrifice anything to actually be “elite.”

Its hard to compete with the players who truly want to play the game when you have to miss so much for your ski teams, hamptons houses and five vacations a year. No knock on those who can do that but if you believe that missing months of play so you can go to your vacation houses is not going to impact soccer development then theres not much to say

Comment

Westchester also has spoiled kids with rich parents who aren’t willing to sacrifice anything to actually be “elite.”

Its hard to compete with the players who truly want to play the game when you have to miss so much for your ski teams, hamptons houses and five vacations a year. No knock on those who can do that but if you believe that missing months of play so you can go to your vacation houses is not going to impact soccer development then theres not much to say
        Its true that NYSC is not for the poor, we managed it for a few years, as everyone has to at that level, and when I say level, I mean the training and travel component, can't get around it, they will frown on you if you cannot go to Florida or NC for tourneys, its the natural of the beast. WCFC was more affordable, but better training, not sure about these days, but few years ago, all the better players 90% eventually migrated to WCFC from NYSC, its 100% true.

As far as being a creep, hahaha, the ladies were at the Palisades mall, so I knew I had an hour to spare, so I popped over to my old haunt, besides with masks no one can recognize you, and it wasn't decades ago, as my kid played with some of the u18 team so F U

Comment

Their 05 team is pretty damn good.
          You think that are +3 over NYSC 05 team??

Comment

id much rather be on vacation....soccer is way overrated.

Comment

id much rather be on vacation....soccer is way overrated.
              Come on bro, you are in the wrong forum, this is for crazy soccer parents, mostly men

Comment

Come on bro, you are in the wrong forum, this is for crazy soccer parents, mostly men
                men? you are kidding right? there are no men in soccer. only whiny b-tch @ss grown babies.

Comment

You think that are +3 over NYSC 05 team??
                  i think they win a game vs nysc 05 by at least 4 goals.

Comment

i think they win a game vs nysc 05 by at least 4 goals.
                    WCFC ECNL would be 8 goal favorites and ECRL would be 4 goal favorites over NYSC 05.

Comment

WCFC ECNL would be 8 goal favorites and ECRL would be 4 goal favorites over NYSC 05.
                      sounds about right

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                      Auto-Saved
                      x
                      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                      x
                      Working...
                      X