Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    05 is doing better than 08, 07, and 06.... 4-6-2. Solid for a B team tbh. Club seems to be doing well against everyone else's A teams in the top league in the country. Knock it off with the stars hate. Doesn't fit the narrative. Probably disgruntled NEFC family that couldn't make an ECNL roster.
    The only teams they beat are below them. They don't do well against quality teams. But, yeah, if your goal is to be OK and carried by your badge and not your quality, then this is your place.

Comment

Stars 2021 is not the same as Stars 2011
      I don't know the 2011 commits, so maybe you are right, but the equivalent team is Blue and that entire '21 roster is going D1.

The parents probably feel cheated, tho. I mean those 5 choosing Ivy have to pay, some of the 5 going to Colgate and HC are only getting it at half-price, and then those UCONN and NU players will likely have to pay for meal plans and books. Yeah, they are very disappointed in their kids.

Comment

I don't know the 2011 commits, so maybe you are right, but the equivalent team is Blue and that entire '21 roster is going D1.

The parents probably feel cheated, tho. I mean those 5 choosing Ivy have to pay, some of the 5 going to Colgate and HC are only getting it at half-price, and then those UCONN and NU players will likely have to pay for meal plans and books. Yeah, they are very disappointed in their kids.

Cool story. Now, look at the screen in your reply. Where you type, that is the color white. If you look around the edges, the title screen, drops downs, etc., that is the color blue.

You seemed pretty confused, so I figured I'd help you out.

No charge for the first one. After that, it's' billable.

-Dr. Rick

Comment

Cool story. Now, look at the screen in your reply. Where you type, that is the color white. If you look around the edges, the title screen, drops downs, etc., that is the color blue.

You seemed pretty confused, so I figured I'd help you out.

No charge for the first one. After that, it's' billable.

-Dr. Rick
          Because there was a Stars White in 2011?
          when comparing to 2011 "... the equivalent team is blue"

Comment

Because there was a Stars White in 2011?
            when comparing to 2011 "... the equivalent team is blue"
            Which only further explains the difference between then and now.

Good team in 2011. Good team in 2021.

Then, we have Stars White....

You can pay me through venmo or paypal

Comment

Which only further explains the difference between then and now.

Good team in 2011. Good team in 2021.

Then, we have Stars White....

You can pay me through venmo or paypal
              This is so dumb. Stars White is mid-table in most age groups in ECNL (and above Stars Blue in a couple of age groups). Are you suggesting that every mid-table team should close up shop? So, Scorpions is bad as well? What about clubs like FSA? They are dead last in most age groups. Should ECNL only have 3 clubs in each division?

Comment

This is so dumb. Stars White is mid-table in most age groups in ECNL (and above Stars Blue in a couple of age groups). Are you suggesting that every mid-table team should close up shop? So, Scorpions is bad as well? What about clubs like FSA? They are dead last in most age groups. Should ECNL only have 3 clubs in each division?
                FSA shouldn't be in the league. There's lots of ECNL clubs that shouldn't be.

What's your point?

Comment

U14- U18- Average place on 9 team NE ECNL table:

Blue 5.2
                  Scorpions 5.8
                  White 5.8

All three are in the middle third. Perfectly fine for showcases opportunities

Comment

Their only mid-table because they beat the teams that shouldn't be there....

Comment

Their only mid-table because they beat the teams that shouldn't be there....
                      And which clubs in the north east would those be?

After Scorpions, Stars Blue & Stars White you have:

PDA
                      SUSA
                      World Class
                      CFC
                      East Meadow
                      FSA

Comment

And which clubs in the north east would those be?

After Scorpions, Stars Blue & Stars White you have:

PDA
                        SUSA
                        World Class
                        CFC
                        East Meadow
                        FSA
                        Someone brought up the U16's, so looking at Stars White league results they are 4-6-1.

They have results against FSA (1-7-0) with a win; East Meadow (0-7-2) with a win and a draw; SUSA (4-6-1) with a win; and a big win against PDA White [their second team] (5-3-2).

Throwing blanks at the top teams in their league.

At least East Meadow is somewhat competitive when looking at all the age groups; FSA? Good lord.....Something like 6-45-3 (-ish).

U17 Stars White is the only team above .500.

Comment

You didn’t answer the question Chief.

Comment

Every game is difficult.. Every single week! 05 Blue is loaded.. Lot of great players on 05 White..

Comment

You didn’t answer the question Chief.
                              Well, FSA for starters. I thought that was evident with their sub .100 record, but maybe not...

Comment

Every game is difficult.. Every single week! 05 Blue is loaded.. Lot of great players on 05 White..
                                Sure...just ask the hammer how difficult that nail is...

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X