Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NJ Blaze

Hey NJ Blaze, there is still time to back out of next weeks state Cup semi-final game and save your losers alot of heartache. There is no stopping this train called MF Shore! Next stop, State Cup awards ceremony! WE ARE THE SHORE #matchfitfamily

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hey NJ Blaze, there is still time to back out of next weeks state Cup semi-final game and save your losers alot of heartache. There is no stopping this train called MF Shore! Next stop, State Cup awards ceremony! WE ARE THE SHORE #matchfitfamily
    You are maroon my friend, must have something against NJ Blaze because of the connection with Cedar Star. Its little club but growing every season so do not put down.

Comment

You are maroon my friend, must have something against NJ Blaze because of the connection with Cedar Star. Its little club but growing every season so do not put down.
      Thise kids on NJ Blaze are RT's throwaways. I can't wait till RT destroys them. You'll see next week why RT got rid of them. Six letters.... L.O.S.E.R.S.!!

Comment

Thise kids on NJ Blaze are RT's throwaways. I can't wait till RT destroys them. You'll see next week why RT got rid of them. Six letters.... L.O.S.E.R.S.!!
        I ask the sensible parents on MFS to expose the piece of sh*t parent on your squad posting gutless anonymous spineless sh@t like this. And if it’s your coach you all are truly a pile of sh*t for playing for a scumbag like this.

Comment

MF shore parents are straight trash

Comment

I really hope you guys don't think you have a chance at beating us next week. Your team sucks as as much as your coach does. Theres a reason why we've won EVERY SINGLE GAME we've played since last year and you haven't. You'll find out why RT got rid of those kids on your team when they were at CSA. Its going to be a blood bath and I predict a 24-0 game, with MF Shore winning.

Comment

I really hope you guys don't think you have a chance at beating us next week. Your team sucks as as much as your coach does. Theres a reason why we've won EVERY SINGLE GAME we've played since last year and you haven't. You'll find out why RT got rid of those kids on your team when they were at CSA. Its going to be a blood bath and I predict a 24-0 game, with MF Shore winning.
              Why don’t you reveal your identity tough guy?

You internet punkas$

Comment

My name is RT of course

Comment

Why don’t you reveal your identity tough guy?

You internet punkas$
                  I'll be at the game next week. I'll be wearing a MF ACADEMY hat. Come up to me if you feel brave.

Comment

As an outsider looking in, not having an affiliation with either team I can offer this. Everyone knows the MF Shore 09 team is a good team. Probably the best in the state and that really can't be disputed. Unfortunately, that's where the praise for this team ends. RT is cosumed with racking up the wins. His goal is to have a national championship. He needs to fuel his ego and using these girls is the way to do it. Let's be very clear on one thing, these girls aren't as good as they are because of RT's amazing coaching skills. It's the hard work and effort from all the outside coaches that actually TRAIN these girls. If your a MF Shore parent reading this, you know how much outside work your kid needs to do to stay on this team. There isn't one MF Shore parent that can honestly say they don't need to do outside training. Yes, kids all over do some sort of outside training from their club. But most of the kids on this team are doing 7 days a week, and that's because they know RT is constantly looking for new players. It's the weaker ones that will be the first to be sitting, which I suspect is happening right now to one or two of the girls that came over with RT from CSA. That being said, RT keeps putting this team in tournaments against other 09 teams no where near their skill level, thus guaranteeing a win everytime. You saw that at Jeff Cup, and last weekends Eclipse Spring Classic. If your winning games 11-0, you are obviously a much better skilled team. I honestly don't know how any of these parents can enjoy a 11-0 game. It can't be fun to watch. This team WILL win the State Cup against PDA Shore. This team will WIN supercopa, and that's what RT wants. And it's the parents that will carry on like the kids won the World Cup. You are competing against low level teams. Winning every game is awesome, but your not playing challenging competition. How can you be all excited winning a tournament when in reality you probably shouldn't have been in it to begin with. The real test to this team will be next year when they enter the ECNL and begin to play teams that are competitive. My guess is parents will then begin to realize that RT probably isn't the best coach for their young daughters and his lack of coaching skills will begin to show. As far as this thread is concerned, I'm willing to bet most of these MF Shore posts are the work of one solo parent on this team looking to stir up trouble. Its happened quite a bit on here, and then the sensible parents from the team need to do damage control starting the "it's someone pretending to be us" posts. To NJ Blaze, all I can say is to go into your semi final game and have fun. Regardless of the outcome, RT can never take that away from the girls. Unfortunately for the MF Shore team, you can only be on top for so long. When and if girls start to leave this team, which is bound to happen, the table will turn and the 09 landscape will begin to level out. Sadly, RT will focus his attention to his 2010 and 2011 teams when hes gotten all he can get out of his 09 team.

Comment

As an outsider looking in, not having an affiliation with either team I can offer this. Everyone knows the MF Shore 09 team is a good team. Probably the best in the state and that really can't be disputed. Unfortunately, that's where the praise for this team ends. RT is cosumed with racking up the wins. His goal is to have a national championship. He needs to fuel his ego and using these girls is the way to do it. Let's be very clear on one thing, these girls aren't as good as they are because of RT's amazing coaching skills. It's the hard work and effort from all the outside coaches that actually TRAIN these girls. If your a MF Shore parent reading this, you know how much outside work your kid needs to do to stay on this team. There isn't one MF Shore parent that can honestly say they don't need to do outside training. Yes, kids all over do some sort of outside training from their club. But most of the kids on this team are doing 7 days a week, and that's because they know RT is constantly looking for new players. It's the weaker ones that will be the first to be sitting, which I suspect is happening right now to one or two of the girls that came over with RT from CSA. That being said, RT keeps putting this team in tournaments against other 09 teams no where near their skill level, thus guaranteeing a win everytime. You saw that at Jeff Cup, and last weekends Eclipse Spring Classic. If your winning games 11-0, you are obviously a much better skilled team. I honestly don't know how any of these parents can enjoy a 11-0 game. It can't be fun to watch. This team WILL win the State Cup against PDA Shore. This team will WIN supercopa, and that's what RT wants. And it's the parents that will carry on like the kids won the World Cup. You are competing against low level teams. Winning every game is awesome, but your not playing challenging competition. How can you be all excited winning a tournament when in reality you probably shouldn't have been in it to begin with. The real test to this team will be next year when they enter the ECNL and begin to play teams that are competitive. My guess is parents will then begin to realize that RT probably isn't the best coach for their young daughters and his lack of coaching skills will begin to show. As far as this thread is concerned, I'm willing to bet most of these MF Shore posts are the work of one solo parent on this team looking to stir up trouble. Its happened quite a bit on here, and then the sensible parents from the team need to do damage control starting the "it's someone pretending to be us" posts. To NJ Blaze, all I can say is to go into your semi final game and have fun. Regardless of the outcome, RT can never take that away from the girls. Unfortunately for the MF Shore team, you can only be on top for so long. When and if girls start to leave this team, which is bound to happen, the table will turn and the 09 landscape will begin to level out. Sadly, RT will focus his attention to his 2010 and 2011 teams when hes gotten all he can get out of his 09 team.
                      Agree 100%

Comment

I'll be at the game next week. I'll be wearing a MF ACADEMY hat. Come up to me if you feel brave.
                        Will look for you. You punkas$.

Comment

MF shore is garbage...

Comment

MF Shore is like the wild Wild West of soccer. RT does things however he wants, follows no rules, has no oversight and can basically call all the shots regardless of right/wrong/professionalism. The power that gives him fills his ego and these parents stoke the fire. It is a despicable display of sportsmanship and a great example of everything that is wrong with youth soccer. It’s disappointing to no end that people have bought into his crazy delusion and defend something that should be indefensible.

Comment

Whoever this thread starter is has real problems and should get help.

If it's a troll from outside MFS (other club, disgruntled parent, etc.) trying to make them look bad, you should understand that successful people focus on their own business and be the best they can.

If it's someone associated with the team (parent, coach, etc.) who thinks it's just a funny joke, it isn't funny any longer. You were probably the type of kid who kept picking on someone in school long after everyone else knew to stop. "Aw, c'mon man! We're just having fun. It's just a joke!". Everyone knows that type of mentally immature person. Some might laugh along just to keep the peace while they have to, but everyone knows the person is an idiot deep down and will end their relationship as soon as they no longer need to see them.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X