Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Agreed. The fact that any one thinks they can take their little piece of ****, fat lazy, stupid mother ****ing girls and put them against our amazing 09 team and actually compete is crazy. There is a reason why we are number 1 and all these other **** clubs want to be us. Everyone wants to be friends with the cool kids. MF Shore is the cool kids. All these other clubs can blow us. WE ARE THE SHORE! #matchfitfamily
    I really wish you could be banned troll. It's funny how you are describing yourself and what you actually think of your own child. It's very sad actually that you are so upset at a club that it has consumed everything you do.

Comment

I really wish you could be banned troll. It's funny how you are describing yourself and what you actually think of your own child. It's very sad actually that you are so upset at a club that it has consumed everything you do.
      I don't understand why Tetro doesn't put a stop to this. Its obviously a parent on his team because this **** always starts up after they win a game. I saw that they started **** with NJ Blaze on here. It's one parent thats drawing all this negative attention to the club. This guy is pretty brave behind a keyboard.

Comment

I don't understand why Tetro doesn't put a stop to this. Its obviously a parent on his team because this **** always starts up after they win a game. I saw that they started **** with NJ Blaze on here. It's one parent thats drawing all this negative attention to the club. This guy is pretty brave behind a keyboard.
        Watch. This is where they will come on and say its definitely not a MF Shore parent posting this garbage. So sick of hearing about this club. If your a parent from there, how can you be proud of it when you have a parent that gets his rocks off on starting **** and bragging on a soccer forum?

Comment

Watch. This is where they will come on and say its definitely not a MF Shore parent posting this garbage. So sick of hearing about this club. If your a parent from there, how can you be proud of it when you have a parent that gets his rocks off on starting **** and bragging on a soccer forum?
          The name of this thread is "Matchfit Shore 09 vs SJEB". The whole reason for the thread was for them to gloat over beating SJEB. They started the thread and then blame it on everyone else when they don't get the praise they are looking for. Pretty sad when you think about it.

Comment

The name of this thread is "Matchfit Shore 09 vs SJEB". The whole reason for the thread was for them to gloat over beating SJEB. They started the thread and then blame it on everyone else when they don't get the praise they are looking for. Pretty sad when you think about it.
            That's one theory on who started it

Comment

I don’t think it’s beef with the club. I actually think RT probably did something really really crappy to this person and his kid. It probably started when RT was still at CSA, he had the boys team taken from him so only had the girl 08’s, 09’s and the 11’s for a short period. It’s probably a parent of one of the 09 kids and if you know anything about that, you know RT pulled some really shady nasty crap to some of those kids. So as much as this is annoying, it’s testament to the fact that RT is bad news.

Comment

I don’t think it’s beef with the club. I actually think RT probably did something really really crappy to this person and his kid. It probably started when RT was still at CSA, he had the boys team taken from him so only had the girl 08’s, 09’s and the 11’s for a short period. It’s probably a parent of one of the 09 kids and if you know anything about that, you know RT pulled some really shady nasty crap to some of those kids. So as much as this is annoying, it’s testament to the fact that RT is bad news.
                I can tell you this, hes burned alot of bridges at CSA. If I was a betting man I'd would really lean toward the boys side. That was an entire team that he ****ed over, so that means a ton of parents that hate him.

Comment

I can tell you this, hes burned alot of bridges at CSA. If I was a betting man I'd would really lean toward the boys side. That was an entire team that he ****ed over, so that means a ton of parents that hate him.
                  What he did to those boys was terrible, so honestly it could be any number of people. Sounds like he did the same kind of thing to the girls too.

Comment

Ryan Tetro enjoys catching snowflakes on his tounge

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                    Auto-Saved
                    x
                    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                    x
                    Working...
                    X