Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MatchFit Shore 09 vs SJEB

Anyone know who won the state cup game today?

Good game 2-0 MFA - SJEB is clearly #2 in the state.

Comment

I don't know why SJEB thought they could beat us. They are probably as bad as that **** team NJ Blaze that we play next week. Why they just don't give us the State Cup trophy now and save alot of kids some heartache is beyond me. I guess by now you all realize who the true champs of NJ is. MF Shore. Where the winners play. Don't worry, it's a Shore thing. #matchfitfamily

Comment

MF Shore, NJ State Cup Champs 2021!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
          I don't know why SJEB thought they could beat us. They are probably as bad as that **** team NJ Blaze that we play next week. Why they just don't give us the State Cup trophy now and save alot of kids some heartache is beyond me. I guess by now you all realize who the true champs of NJ is. MF Shore. Where the winners play. Don't worry, it's a Shore thing. #matchfitfamily
          You're a *******

Comment

Yes, 2-0 win without some of our key players who helped the 2008 ECNL go undefeated in South Carolina over the weekend. That is more telling than anything. Fun to be a parent of a child on the best team in the US.

Comment

Yes, 2-0 win without some of our key players who helped the 2008 ECNL go undefeated in South Carolina over the weekend. That is more telling than anything. Fun to be a parent of a child on the best team in the US.
              100% troll. No 2009s in SC.

Comment

100% troll. No 2009s in SC.
                This whole thread was started by a Mf Shore 2009 parent. They had the weekend off from posting on here so now they are back with a vengeance.

Comment

Ryan Tetro is gonna be real proud of you for posting this. I'm going to run by the bar now and show him

Comment

This whole thread was started by a Mf Shore 2009 parent. They had the weekend off from posting on here so now they are back with a vengeance.
                    Thread may have been started by MFS 09, but trolls are at work too.

Comment

Thread may have been started by MFS 09, but trolls are at work too.
                      We are the Shore #matchfitfamily

Comment

Winning 2-0 during a State cup game that their coach doesn't care if they win isn't really bragging. The fact that the last time these 2 teams played it was a 7 goal difference and is now only a 2 goal difference is more telling though.

Comment

Winning 2-0 during a State cup game that their coach doesn't care if they win isn't really bragging. The fact that the last time these 2 teams played it was a 7 goal difference and is now only a 2 goal difference is more telling though.
                          Absolutely!

MF Shore 09s are likely the top team but others are making up ground. What I find interesting is nothing was mentioned about how MF Shore played a tournament all the way in Chicago two weeks. They won that tournament as well.

ECNL will have packed top half of the incoming 2009s next season. I kinda feel bad for the other teams though.

Comment

Absolutely!

MF Shore 09s are likely the top team but others are making up ground. What I find interesting is nothing was mentioned about how MF Shore played a tournament all the way in Chicago two weeks. They won that tournament as well.

ECNL will have packed top half of the incoming 2009s next season. I kinda feel bad for the other teams though.
                            Agreed. The fact that any one thinks they can take their little piece of ****, fat lazy, stupid mother ****ing girls and put them against our amazing 09 team and actually compete is crazy. There is a reason why we are number 1 and all these other **** clubs want to be us. Everyone wants to be friends with the cool kids. MF Shore is the cool kids. All these other clubs can blow us. WE ARE THE SHORE! #matchfitfamily

Comment

Agreed. The fact that any one thinks they can take their little piece of ****, fat lazy, stupid mother ****ing girls and put them against our amazing 09 team and actually compete is crazy. There is a reason why we are number 1 and all these other **** clubs want to be us. Everyone wants to be friends with the cool kids. MF Shore is the cool kids. All these other clubs can blow us. WE ARE THE SHORE! #matchfitfamily
                              Go **** yourself, your coach, and your club.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X