Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Six paragraph rant at midnight on a Saturday night. Clearly you don't care 😂
    Do the math, it's 8:38 am, that post was 10 hrs ago at 9:32 pm on a Saturday night. Just like a MF Shore parent to exaggerate something to suit their needs.

Comment

Six paragraph rant at midnight on a Saturday night. Clearly you don't care 😂
      The RT haters don't sleep

Comment

The RT haters don't sleep
        And believe me, that list is pretty long, which also includes some of the parents on his 09 team, lol.

Comment

And believe me, that list is pretty long, which also includes some of the parents on his 09 team, lol.
          We are the Shore #matchfitfamily

Comment

And other teams as well. I miss the post that lists the zillions of people RT has pissed off in his short career. It’s impressive.

Comment

And other teams as well. I miss the post that lists the zillions of people RT has pissed off in his short career. It’s impressive.
              Zillions I tell ya. Zillions!

Comment

Agreed. The guy has pissed off more people than Trump

Comment

Agreed. The guy has pissed off more people than Trump
                  Zillions more!

Comment

The only people that still like RT are the bartenders at all the local bars around Momouth Regional

Comment

Zillions more!
                      It’s a great and accurate list. Actually pretty sad when you think about it.

Comment

It’s a great and accurate list. Actually pretty sad when you think about it.
                        I'm one of the very few people who likes RT. Hes alot of fun at the bar. After a few drinks he winds up burying for everyone. I can go out with $15 dollars in my pocket and by the end of the night I'll be ****faced with $10 left.

Comment

Want to know who the best in the state is? Just wait till you see the results of tomorrow's quarter-final state Cup game. Once again MF Shore will show all the haters who the best in the state is. Alot of kids will be crying themselves to sleep tomorrow night after we teach them a lesson in humiliation. Prediction for the state Cup finals? MF Shore win over PDA Shore. Or as we call it, battle of the shore!
                          Oh boy where do I start. For starters what you are saying doesn't make sense. A lesson by definition is is something constructive what you are doing here is Supercalifragilisticexpi-braggadocious. In other words you're just just being an *******. I think what you wanted to say was "a lesson in humility" but you don't know the meaning of that word so it all just gets mangled up into the garbage you spew on this blog. Please stop it was funny at first but now it just sad. PS nobody cares about your predictions. FYI I won't reply to this thread because I think I've wasted enough of my time here.

Comment

Oh boy where do I start. For starters what you are saying doesn't make sense. A lesson by definition is is something constructive what you are doing here is Supercalifragilisticexpi-braggadocious. In other words you're just just being an *******. I think what you wanted to say was "a lesson in humility" but you don't know the meaning of that word so it all just gets mangled up into the garbage you spew on this blog. Please stop it was funny at first but now it just sad. PS nobody cares about your predictions. FYI I won't reply to this thread because I think I've wasted enough of my time here.
                            Didn't you just reply to it?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                            Auto-Saved
                            x
                            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                            x
                            Working...
                            X