Trans Athletes

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There was a boy on a girls team at rainier challenge. Totally demolished the competition. Those little girls didn’t stand a chance.

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post
      There was a boy on a girls team at rainier challenge. Totally demolished the competition. Those little girls didn’t stand a chance.
      Wow that is crazy, how did the girls on the same team react to the player. Did they seem happy?

Comment

Men are just better at everything, including being a woman.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
          It's one thing for a transgender boy (biological female) to ask to play on a boys soccer team
          There are no "boy" soccer teams, there are only "boys allowed" soccer teams. Any female can go and play for Man City in the premier league if she is good enough. This has never been the problem.

Comment

What age group was this?

Comment

Is it possible that it could have been a girl that just happens to look like a boy? If truly a boy, I guess this is really happening. I mean if you see it in other sports, why not soccer. I don't know what the league's official policy is, but in this part of the country I think they would allow a boy to play on a girl's team.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
                Already a local trans player trying to get approval in PSPL

https://www.kiro7.com/news/local/soc...AJPOKZKRQDCOU/
                "Already." That story is from 2020.

Comment

I heard the xfire parents griping about her. To me she is a girl who just happens to look like a boy, talk like a boy, run like a boy, and slide tackle like a boy. Pretty normal if you ask me.

Comment

I heard the xfire parents griping about her. To me she is a girl who just happens to look like a boy, talk like a boy, run like a boy, and slide tackle like a boy. Pretty normal if you ask me.
                    except its a girl playing on a boys team. There is a reason why we have girls soccer.

Comment

except its a girl playing on a boys team. There is a reason why we have girls soccer.
                      You seem confused. I thought the original gripe was "There was a boy on a girls team at rainier challenge. "

Comment

There was a boy playing at the girls ECNL nationals.

Comment

There was a boy playing at the girls ECNL nationals.

Prove it or shut the hell up.

Comment

Prove it or shut the hell up.
                            How exactly would I 'prove it'?

Comment

How exactly would I 'prove it'?
                              Then why are you saying something you have no proof of to begin with. Stupid is as stupid does.

Comment

Then why are you saying something you have no proof of to begin with. Stupid is as stupid does.
                                There’s proof that you’re into dudes…….

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X