Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Wow I guess ECNL is making everyone pay their respects and kiss the ring.
    That's the blueprint

Comment

That's the blueprint
      I've heard that US Soccer is still blacklisting PDA and Stars and will not have those players on the national team. So far most of the invites are for a one-off invites and then they are not invited again. Meanwhile kids from crappy clubs get multiple invites.

Comment

I've heard that US Soccer is still blacklisting PDA and Stars and will not have those players on the national team. So far most of the invites are for a one-off invites and then they are not invited again. Meanwhile kids from crappy clubs get multiple invites.
        Because they have been trained well and are deserving. Further proving that IT DOES NOT MATTER what league you play in. When you’re good, you’re good.

Comment

We are the Shore

Comment

Rumour is that NEFC is on the list too. That’s the other top NE club which would be a huge loss for GA to ECNL.
            If both SSS and NEFC jump they will be 2 huge losses for GAL. Probably more of a when rather than if.

Comment

If both SSS and NEFC jump they will be 2 huge losses for GAL. Probably more of a when rather than if.
              It's ok, they still have Empire.....

Comment

The problem is that they won’t. If they did, either of them would kill the Stars. Stars would become the Match Fit of Massachusetts

Comment

I thought consensus was GA clubs sucked. That being the case, why is ECNL accepting GA clubs?

Comment

I thought consensus was GA clubs sucked. That being the case, why is ECNL accepting GA clubs?
                    ECNL wants to put their only competitor out of business.

Comment

The consensus of who? Anonymous angry, jealous parents who live vicariously thru their kids with unrealistic expectations? That being said that’s their opinion which doesn’t matter. Their issues are their’s alone.

Comment

ECNL wants to put their only competitor out of business.
                        Correct. It has little to do with the quality of the clubs.

Comment

The GA clubs in our area are second tier. When clubs like Penn Fusion are lost to ECNL and replaced by clubs like Empire and Ukrainians, the second tier status cannot be debated.

Comment

The GA clubs in our area are second tier. When clubs like Penn Fusion are lost to ECNL and replaced by clubs like Empire and Ukrainians, the second tier status cannot be debated.
                            Third or fourth tier for GA behind ECRL and USYS

Comment

The consensus of who? Anonymous angry, jealous parents who live vicariously thru their kids with unrealistic expectations? That being said that’s their opinion which doesn’t matter. Their issues are their’s alone.
                              Angry maybe because we were handed a bag of ****e league when DA collapsed. But who is jealous? I like many see the GA for what it is and my kid will not be playing for a GA club next year. It has been said so many times over and over and whether its us parents who have a dim view of GA or the clubs trying to get into ECNL, people are trying to bail from GA. Most know it and the ones that dont, like yourself, are either really clueless or just lying to yourselves

Comment

Many but certainly not all. its been discussed here before that there are still some solid GA clubs that will be a good fit in ECNL. South Shore, NEFC, FCV, Tophat to name a few

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X