Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

South Shore Select to ECNL

Unreal, another strong GA club jumping ship. The MA forum is abuzz over it. What the heck is happening and why so many good clubs leaving?

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Unreal, another strong GA club jumping ship. The MA forum is abuzz over it. What the heck is happening and why so many good clubs leaving?
    Lol, your a tool. MA forum is abuzz. 1 thread, 14 posts, noting set in concrete. People saying they are, people saying they aren't. It's exactly like the whole MF Shore is getting the ECNL. Stop posting stupid **** you asswad

Comment

i thought all ga clubs were weak. you need to decide that spin before you say something stupid again.

lets hope match fit gets relegated. with 34 players on a roster they broke all the ecnl rules.

Comment

i thought all ga clubs were weak. you need to decide that spin before you say something stupid again.

lets hope match fit gets relegated. with 34 players on a roster they broke all the ecnl rules.
        Yup exactly!

Comment

One thing that cannot be denied - Every GA club is begging for an ECNL spot

Comment

another reason why match fit should be kicked out.

Comment

Pretty sad, but also pretty true. Some GA clubs are one foot out the door....

Comment

Because its a secondary league and the clubs know that

Comment

Because its a secondary league and the clubs know that
                  I checked out the forum on MA page and the consensus is that they are not moving. Looks like 2 of the best clubs in the northeast are still in GA.

Comment

I checked out the forum on MA page and the consensus is that they are not moving. Looks like 2 of the best clubs in the northeast are still in GA.
                    They are locked in GA jail with FC Stars calling the shots. Sounds very familiar.

Comment

Correction ECRL not ECNL as I guess they have to pay their dues to all mighty ECNL first. Other DA/GA this this I believe as well.

Comment

Correction ECRL not ECNL as I guess they have to pay their dues to all mighty ECNL first. Other DA/GA this this I believe as well.
                        one of the teams is joining impact npl in collaboration with stars. put on your reading glasses.

Comment

South Shore and ......... ?

Comment

Wow I guess ECNL is making everyone pay their respects and kiss the ring.

Comment

Rumour is that NEFC is on the list too. That’s the other top NE club which would be a huge loss for GA to ECNL.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X