Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PDA Invites

Does anyone know if PDA started to send out invites for next season yet?

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Does anyone know if PDA started to send out invites for next season yet?
    Which PDA? Do you mean an offer for a position in the team?

Comment

Which PDA? Do you mean an offer for a position in the team?
      Yes. I was wondering if either north or South began to send the offeres out yet. (We tried out for both)

Comment

Yes. I was wondering if either north or South began to send the offeres out yet. (We tried out for both)

Your player should have been told what and when to expect. The head coach should have contacted you already if he needs more time to form the teams. It is unusual that they'll do nothing and keep you wait.

Comment

No offers out for the North yet. Will probably have a couple of players in over the next week or two before offers go out.

Comment

No offers out for the North yet. Will probably have a couple of players in over the next week or two before offers go out.
            Yeah - they're still waiting for Carli Lloyd or Alex Morgan to show up so they don't save the time to develop players.

I hope you have a backup plan and be ready to see new players taking your D's place mid-seaon even when you are offered a position. Or sorry, maybe your D is the next Alex Morgan and no need to worry. My apology.

Comment

Yeah - they're still waiting for Carli Lloyd or Alex Morgan to show up so they don't save the time to develop players.

I hope you have a backup plan and be ready to see new players taking your D's place mid-seaon even when you are offered a position. Or sorry, maybe your D is the next Alex Morgan and no need to worry. My apology.
              What a dick

Comment

Is that what happened to your kid?

Comment

Is that what happened to your kid?
                  Hes probably one of the ******* parents at MF Shore that has to do crazy amounts of outside training because Tetro doesn't develope the kids. The scenario he listed is exactly what happens with Tetro, kids joining the team mid-season, "guest players" at games, etc...

Comment

Hes probably one of the ******* parents at MF Shore that has to do crazy amounts of outside training because Tetro doesn't develope the kids. The scenario he listed is exactly what happens with Tetro, kids joining the team mid-season, "guest players" at games, etc...
                    It's always fun to see PDA and MF parents fighting over ...

Comment

It's always fun to see PDA and MF parents fighting over ...
                      Is it me, or does it seem MF parents fight with everyone?

Comment

Ask your player. The coach should have mentioned when to expect the oucome. in our case, the coach sent another note to let everyone know that he needs more time. You can also reach out if he misses his own deadline, but not before. They are usually quite responsive.

Just ignore the haters.

Comment

Our offer came this week.

Comment

Our offer came this week.
                            Which age group?

Comment

If it is for a current u13 or u14 age group then you may have to wait until next week as those teams are in SC right now. As for other ages, you may also have to wait as ECNL poaching clock just started on 5/1.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X