X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boyette blues

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    No BS I have actually heard one person say that exactly!

Serously though is he worth a sh1t as a coach or no?

I get that anything left up there off boyette is unsalvageably corrupt, but will my kid get marginally better coaching than at one of the other local circle-jerks

Depends on your kids age.

But it should be a better ran club if they get rid of Blevins and Stuart and start with some good coaches

In 2 years it will be fine.

Comment

Have the blevs left? Otherwise it won't be

Depends on your kids age.

But it should be a better ran club if they get rid of Blevins and Stuart and start with some good coaches

In 2 years it will be fine.

Comment

Have the blevs left? Otherwise it won't be
        The blevins were still at the fields and facilities this week.

I bet they are in cahoots with scumbag Stuart Campbell

Watch what they do next

Comment

SC is his own source of problems, but he left to get away from the Blevs and the direction they were taking the club. Now there is nothing. They ruined WC soccer. So we have to go to FP or TBU. They should give up and just let one or the other run the complex so at least the drive is shorter. I don't care which now that TBU is ditching those ugly uniforms.

The blevins were still at the fields and facilities this week.

I bet they are in cahoots with scumbag Stuart Campbell

Watch what they do next

Comment

For the $$?

SC is his own source of problems, but he left to get away from the Blevs and the direction they were taking the club. Now there is nothing. They ruined WC soccer. So we have to go to FP or TBU. They should give up and just let one or the other run the complex so at least the drive is shorter. I don't care which now that TBU is ditching those ugly uniforms.
            Why do the Blevins not leave the club?
            What's their ownership deal?

Didn't they recruit and hire Stuart Campbell?

Didnt they allow him free reign to take in all his ' special training' cash in his pocket?

He told me he paid zero for rental of the fields and that he never paid for advertising as he got it free from the club.?

Also i heard he got Eddie O fired and Richard so he could take their salaries??

So it would appear he didnt leave to get away from the Blevines.

This isn't making Stuart look good. Because he isn't good. Not a good man. Not a good dad. Not a good coach and not even good director.

Hes told kids to move clubs 4 times! Yet its always the club that's an issue?

Wow.

Comment

I'm no defender of SC. He is all about his own job security (although in these times, I think many are in and out of soccer). But, I can tell you 100% for sure that the problem starts with the Blevins and won't be fixed while they control things. Nobody owns the club, it is a non-profit, but the board needs to go or things will not improve.

Why do the Blevins not leave the club?
              What's their ownership deal?

Didn't they recruit and hire Stuart Campbell?

Didnt they allow him free reign to take in all his ' special training' cash in his pocket?

He told me he paid zero for rental of the fields and that he never paid for advertising as he got it free from the club.?

Also i heard he got Eddie O fired and Richard so he could take their salaries??

So it would appear he didnt leave to get away from the Blevines.

This isn't making Stuart look good. Because he isn't good. Not a good man. Not a good dad. Not a good coach and not even good director.

Hes told kids to move clubs 4 times! Yet its always the club that's an issue?

Wow.

Comment

English pride

so is this the british guy?

Have a pretty Naive friend trying to convince us to move to WCSC to play for the british guy.

Seems people either say he is a snake or a godsend... no in between.

Any of my all-knowing TS friends have any feedback?

He is the pride of England.

Don't you think it is odd that he hasn't got one friend or coach that knows him more than from the rec league?

What a legend. And he wondered why he has such a ****ty reputation?

Well earned. Well earned.

Stuart Campbell is a fraud.

Comment

How many teams?

Don't you think it is odd that he hasn't got one friend or coach that knows him more than from the rec league?

How many competitive teams does the radd Premier have?

What ages?

Comment

Sounds like he will fit in perfectly at Florida Premier.

Comment

TBU rolled out the red carpet for him last year and even gave him their ECNL-R slots that they lacked the depth to fill with competitive teams. Are they upset he didn't stick with them?

Sounds like he will fit in perfectly at Florida Premier.

Comment

RADD sports corruption?

Mike Moore is a big time friend of Blevins and is well aware of scumbag stu and his shady dealings.

Mike moore?

Mike Moore, the chairman of the Tourist Development Council and Pasco County Commissioner, said the exposure possibilities for Pasco were “off the charts.”

Comment

TBU rolled out the red carpet for him last year and even gave him their ECNL-R slots that they lacked the depth to fill with competitive teams. Are they upset he didn't stick with them?

He doesn't stick with any club or any morals.

Just your basic run of the mill brit guy coming over here and lying and deceiving cash from American families. He brags how dumb American people are.

Ask him why hes had kids play under 4 clubs in 3 years. Technically 2 as they changed mid season.

Guilty stu

Comment

Does this English drunk coach more than one team?

At least at Wesley chapel he could only damage one team he was coaching.

He brags about being with one club since.he was 12. Yet he took 12yos and has had them change their team 4 times!

Loyalty to the badge!

Hes been into soccer only for the money since he got to usa and obviously he can funnel cash from kids a lot easier than in a professional organization.

Bush league he is and wont be at our community facilities long.

His background check leaves a lot to be desired.

Comment

you type a lot for someone that doesn't know what has happened.
                              his team has never moved clubs.

he has coached same group for years at one club.

same field. this is their first move.

Comment

you type a lot for someone that doesn't know what has happened.
                                his team has never moved clubs.

he has coached same group for years at one club.

same field. this is their first move.
                                The first dad is correct. Silly stu coached at tbu then rangers then Wesley chapel sporting Tampa. Sporting Tampa in TBU uniforms as TBU. And RADD sports and Florida premier.

Wow. He must be pretty amazing to be recruited and get paid to Coach at all the youth level teams.
                                And he quit a professional coaching job so you know they must be paying him a lot.
                                How much would he get paid does anyone think?
                                As.a Wesley chapel coach he retired from professional coaching, pretty lucrative?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X