SFFA has a girls program?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am still trying to figure out why Team Boca just doesn't move into the ECNL with both boys and girls.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      I am still trying to figure out why Team Boca just doesn't move into the ECNL with both boys and girls.
      they would get destroyed on boys side

Comment

Sffa

The girls program is on the rebound wow great turn out and Boynton is the wheelhouse!

Comment

The girls program is on the rebound wow great turn out and Boynton is the wheelhouse!
          Boynton is where all the girls went from Boca united when they **** canned the girls teams lol. I guess its bocas time to make a little extra money.What a complete embarrishment to youth sports.If parents can not see what is going on then shame on you fools.

Comment

Bill Daddio

Comment

Bill Daddio
              boys teams suck that is why

Comment

Because they don’t want it ! Sunshine conference great league showcases they just don’t need it !

Comment

Sunshine Conference made a special academy division for GIRLS. This conference is well run and they will showcases throughout the year. So yes it is a new wheelhouse GAL but is is gaining steam quick. The Sunshine Conference is really good this will take away girl players from other clubs and ECNL / (R) player types. The vision is longer term but its moving forward. This pathway will take shape look at the showcases they will be in and then understand the vision and this was well thought out . Please note if it helps girls have more pathway options then we should be all for it . I get all the local clubs are worried but its not about that its about giving the girls options that all.

https://www.usyouthsoccer.org/sunshine-conference-academy-division/
                  Poor parents buying this bull. “Pay up to play against the 4th best teams of other clubs! Maybe the best 3 in some cases because they don’t have a 4th!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                  Auto-Saved
                  x
                  Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                  x
                  Working...
                  X