Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    This is funny. You can still leave regardless of a contract offered and accepted.
    Harder to do when they require a $1,500 non-refundable deposit within 2 days of offer being made.

Comment

Stay away from Juventus they are sheisters and basically GPS retreads who charge a premium for sub par service, just like GPS. Same coaches, same players. Same BS, only now you get to travel to CT more because they play EDP instead of NEP/NPL. Girls getting lit up in DPL should also be a warning sign given DPL was the 2nd league for the stronger clubs and Juve 1st teams can’t hang there.

Comment

Stay away from Juventus they are sheisters and basically GPS retreads who charge a premium for sub par service, just like GPS. Same coaches, same players. Same BS, only now you get to travel to CT more because they play EDP instead of NEP/NPL. Girls getting lit up in DPL should also be a warning sign given DPL was the 2nd league for the stronger clubs and Juve 1st teams can’t hang there.
        Dude. The job didn't work out. You'll find another. This quest of yours isn't helping your mental state.

Comment

When players leave a club, if in a year or two years they want to move back to their former club, do most clubs welcome players back? Or in general is it a “you’re dead to me” kind of thing when players leave?

Comment

When players leave a club, if in a year or two years they want to move back to their former club, do most clubs welcome players back? Or in general is it a “you’re dead to me” kind of thing when players leave?
            Any club that you'd want to come back to would welcome you back. And most that I've dealt with would fit that category.

Comment

It’s GPS 2.0... Juventes has developed 0 talent. Prior to GPS folding Juventes was a CCL club, one step above town academy teams. Juventes woke up on third and think they hit a triple.

Comment

From a poster: "talk about hypocritical....select encourages tons of girls from other clubs to come to their practices-they are very open about it and laugh, YET when 1 of their girls wants to try a practice for another club the girl is punished if they find out."
                My thoughts exactly!!!!

Comment

Any club that you'd want to come back to would welcome you back. And most that I've dealt with would fit that category.
                  Except Select

Comment

Thank you, that is what i thought. I recently heard otherwise about a particular club, and was shocked. I told the player’s parent that it sounded rather vindictive on the part of the coach/club (or manipulative in trying to get her kid to stay) and would not be someplace I would want to return, that’s for damn sure.

Comment

I think the leave a club then come back thing can depend not just on the club but the level and the player's relative importance on the team. If you are a player on a "does your check clear?" level team, even a good player for that level, then you can come as you please....as long as the check continues to clear. If your player is an impact player on a top-tier team there's probably more feeling on the club's part that you're "hurting" them by leaving. Then the question would be is the player impactful enough to get over that butthurt to welcome them back.

Comment

Ok, this is good to know. Thank you. I’ll pass that info along. And yes, the kid is a top player, which is why I was surprised they told the parents that. But what you say makes sense.

Comment

Have any coaches up and left to new clubs while taking entire teams with them?

Comment

FI took his entire NEFC South Shore Region and moved them to the Bolts to start a Girls East Region. All coaches followed.

Comment

1.several scorpions boys coaches left to Juventus and took various teams with them
                              2.FI left NEFC SS and brought some teams over to the Bolts
                              3.Liverpool lost a few coaches who went over to select and they brought a few girls from different teams with them

All left for the same reason- MORE money

Comment

South Shore Select sent offers out 2 weeks ago in order to protect themselves against ECNL teams. As another thread suggests....Panic in Hingham" Mid April to send out offers seems desperate to me!
                                Yup Select is in trouble as the coaching is bad and not much development with the select girls in the GA. On top of that the GA released a Northeast ID roster today missing a lot of the top players in the GAL League. Rumor of NEFC and Seacoast 2006 girls seen practicing with Stars Ecnl teams too. It’s no surprise as Stars ecnl coaches are aggressive in pursuing top players as the GA continues to make mistakes. The ship is sinking….

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X