Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FC Bucks 08G tryouts

Anyone know how many field players showed up to tryouts last night? Wondering how many teams they'll be rostering for next season. I think they have three this year.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Anyone know how many field players showed up to tryouts last night? Wondering how many teams they'll be rostering for next season. I think they have three this year.
    It doesn't matter as the vast majority are ECNL or nothing. Very very few will go to Bucks for anything but the patch

Comment

According to tradition the team should already be set #pennridgeproud #SB. But thanks for the $20 tryout fee we have HS turf rentals to pay for

Comment

According to tradition the team should already be set #pennridgeproud #SB. But thanks for the $20 tryout fee we have HS turf rentals to pay for
        Oh this team is all about #burns-roumy . Even #pennridgeproud wont be able to crack that wall.

Comment

Oh for FFS, why does everything have to go back to the trials and tribulations of the FCB 05/06 teams and Pennridge. Just answer the question. It was pretty straightforward and doesn't require biased commentary.

Comment

The team is already picked , top 8 girls on the ECNL team and the top 8 girls on SB team or let me say the top kiss ass parents that give SB the most money for training and go figure that there are at least 3 girls on SB that are pennridge girls so I’m sure they will make it

Comment

Oh for FFS, why does everything have to go back to the trials and tribulations of the FCB 05/06 teams and Pennridge. Just answer the question. It was pretty straightforward and doesn't require biased commentary.
              In a way you are right - but those who ignore history are doomed to repeat it. Good luck to your kid if you let her play on this 2008 team. You were warned.

Comment

The team is already picked , top 8 girls on the ECNL team and the top 8 girls on SB team or let me say the top kiss ass parents that give SB the most money for training and go figure that there are at least 3 girls on SB that are pennridge girls so I’m sure they will make it
                #Burns- Roumy. #pennridgroud #SB #AA!

FCBACKROOM DEAL

Good luck!

Comment

Because those teams and what’s been happening exemplifies everything that is wrong with youth soccer.

Comment

About 20 “new” girls plus the 3 existing teams, a few left cause of the former coach and were there to kick the tires

Comment

Do they tell you just what team you made or offer a ranking?

Comment

Do they tell you just what team you made or offer a ranking?

you just get an invite to a specific team

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                        Auto-Saved
                        x
                        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                        x
                        Working...
                        X