Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CFC Wave tryouts next week

What's happening at CFC Wave? New branch and teams run by LG. Sounds very promising. He's an excellent coach.

I thought it was a rename from CFC Sound to CFC Wave? Is it under new ownership?

Comment

rebranded to Wave. LG in charge

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        What's happening at CFC Wave? New branch and teams run by LG. Sounds very promising. He's an excellent coach.
        Good grief. Yes, throw your money out the window on your way home tonight. Terrible branch. Doca level

Comment

LG is a very good coach maybe things changing there with him

Comment

LG is the best! I wish him lots of success. He actually cares about players

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
              LG is the best! I wish him lots of success. He actually cares about players
              Not as good as OD from CFC Valley! He is so good he has to play 03's in an 05 game to try and get the win

Comment

maybe those Cfc valley kids might want to find a new coach at Cfc wave

Comment

Don't they want to pay $3500 and go to arsenal?

Comment

People pay $$ to LG for private training now just go and play on his team to develop

Comment

Who is LG?

Comment

Coach Leo at CFCU

Comment

Correct the only coach at CFC who really cares about developing his players

Comment

If I had a young player I’d follow LG to Wave. Get them ready for United tryouts. MN and AL have been it it too long to really care about players development. Time for new enthusiastic coaches and how about some talented women coaches too. Cfc time to keep up with woman’s soccer.

Comment

Can we stop with the initials. These are grown men

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X