•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We are the shore!

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      ^ never forget its anonymous. clubs trying to bash each other to try and garner a little market share. then there's former employees with a beef, or former parents with a beef.

and never forget it's a small group of mostly over-involved nut job parents who don't represent all soccer parents; thank god or no one would have their kids play lol. but all youth sports have crazy parents. talk to anyone with kids in any other sport.
      I'm sure that there are crazy parents in all sports, but unfortunately this forum gives nasty, bitter and jealous parents a way to spread their hate while being anonymous. 90 percent of the posts on this forum are negative. This forum is a place for bashing coaches, clubs and even sometimes players. Any rational person should not take advice from the people on this forum.

Comment

I'm sure that there are crazy parents in all sports, but unfortunately this forum gives nasty, bitter and jealous parents a way to spread their hate while being anonymous. 90 percent of the posts on this forum are negative. This forum is a place for bashing coaches, clubs and even sometimes players. Any rational person should not take advice from the people on this forum.
        How about Twitter, or Tik Tock etc. There is information here, but you have to find it

Comment

The back and forth bashing you see from these academies (even bashing town clubs which should not be a threat to them), is sickening. Whatever academies names you don’t see on here should tell you those are good places to go. If anything this forum tells you which places not to consider.
          Disgusting behaviour by these academies ratcheting up the rethotic on here constantly. You’re right the more you see a name talked about and the more they defend themselves stay away far away.

Comment

^ never forget its anonymous. clubs trying to bash each other to try and garner a little market share. then there's former employees with a beef, or former parents with a beef.

and never forget it's a small group of mostly over-involved nut job parents who don't represent all soccer parents; thank god or no one would have their kids play lol. but all youth sports have crazy parents. talk to anyone with kids in any other sport.
            HEY!!...I'm not nuts. I've been tested......

Comment

Best post I have seen all day.

Comment

How about Twitter, or Tik Tock etc. There is information here, but you have to find it
                Yes TS is mostly entertainment with little bit of info sprinkled in. However if something sparks a question in your mind seek information from people in real life. Don't let TS be your only data point

Comment

You do realize that most of the stuff on here is perpetuated by coaches that want to put down whatever league, club, team etc for their own $$ benefit right??? This is what youth soccer has become a pure business and on top of that one with many dishonest people that even revert to these negative spin tactics. The MF/CSA crap is on nonstop here, stay away from both those places if this behaviour and spreading rumours tell you anything.

Comment

Yes this site is mental. I dont however normally see girls getting trashed. Coaches, clubs, teams, yes. Not individual girls...Just sayin
                    I recall seeing a few post where a person told another poster to go pick up their daughter off the pole/strip club. Or post that are similar. Its pretty disgusting that an adult would say that about a child.

Comment

I recall seeing a few post where a person told another poster to go pick up their daughter off the pole/strip club. Or post that are similar. Its pretty disgusting that an adult would say that about a child.
                      I call bull**** on that. Show the post or stop the lies....

Comment

What is wrong with some people?

http://talking-soccer.com/TS4/showthread.php?t=168212

Comment

Lol, i think she just called me

Comment

F Ed up

Lol, i think she just called me
                            Some people should never have children

Comment

http://talking-soccer.com/TS4/showpo...0&postcount=29

Comment

No lies. Just search. No need for all of your aggression! Here is just one example. I saw another example today on a post where someone was asking about PSA and a poster said some crazy response about someone's mom. Its not that difficult to find these because they are becoming more and more common.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X