• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This board is everything that is wrong with youth soccer

Let the kids play!! Let them have fun!!

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    And they can do just the at MF Shore, where everyone is treated like family! WE ARE THE SHORE!

Comment

Well I agree TS is a bunch of deranged parents and coaches talking crap it has nothing to do with the kids. None of the kids should be reading or posting on here. Or at least I hope.

Comment

Typical post life-cycle

OP: Does anyone have any info on Club X?
        Post 1: Stop shilling for the club!
        Post 2: They suck NJ Fire/MF Shore!
        Post 3: Actual feedback positive or negative
        Post 4: If post 3 is negative Then "They didn't treat your little Mia like a super star!?"

Comment

This forum should be shut down, it just spreads lies and hate. Most people on here are disgruntled parents who want to talk trash about the coaches that they usually suck up to.

I'm sure that there are a few coaches talking trash too.

It's disgusting how some people trash talk young girls on the forum as well.

Comment

This forum should be shut down, it just spreads lies and hate. Most people on here are disgruntled parents who want to talk trash about the coaches that they usually suck up to.

I'm sure that there are a few coaches talking trash too.

It's disgusting how some people trash talk young girls on the forum as well.

Yes this site is mental. I dont however normally see girls getting trashed. Coaches, clubs, teams, yes. Not individual girls...Just sayin

Comment

It's scary that the same people posting here are on the sidelines every week.

Comment

It's scary that the same people posting here are on the sidelines every week.
                On both sides of the pitch

Comment

Yes this site is mental. I dont however normally see girls getting trashed. Coaches, clubs, teams, yes. Not individual girls...Just sayin
                  There really only seems to be one or two coaches that are constantly being brought up, RT and DM. RT and the MF parents go after NS because they think he is behind all the negative posts when the truth is RT was being bashed way before NS came into the picture. DB from MF was a popular target on here untill RT rose to fame. As for the talking ****, never once has individual girls been talked about unless it's the typical MF Shore "your kid couldn't make the team" or "to bad little Suzi couldn't cut it with our girls", or my favorite "to bad your piece if **** couldn't make our team". Other than that, people stay away from criticizing the girls. Even the MF Shore 09 girls have never been put down, which the MF parents try to accuse people of doing. Interesting fact, you can always tell when MF Shore is at a tournament, the TS trash talking posts come to a complete stop. Much like this past weekend.

Comment

The vast majority of people who read/write these negative posts like seeing train wrecks and car accidents on a highway. They slow down to get a good look. Instead of exchange or sharing information that might be useful they would rather let out there frustrations about their own lives and use their daughters soccer as their reason to vent about their own lives. People who live vicariously through their kids. Those players/parents who have successfully navigated through this NJ Soccer landscape minefield do not complain but like myself read these posts with empathy and once in a while read posts that are truthful or as close to my experience.

Comment

Most negative posts are about girls getting into college through soccer. For these parents, finding a way to college through this sport is everything. It's not about the sport itself.

This happens mostly for the girls soccer.

On the boys side, i rarely seen any posts and if there's any, usually it is short and sweet.

As for the posts from the coaches, they are all about getting frustrated about losing players or trying to spread fake news to boost their own clubs or to hurt competitors. I can't tell if they are mostly for girls or boys teams.

I don't think parents who want to let their kids play and have fun would come here and complain. They are most likely filtering out all the gargage information and just looking for what they need about the clubs and teams.

Comment

The vast majority of people who read/write these negative posts like seeing train wrecks and car accidents on a highway. They slow down to get a good look. Instead of exchange or sharing information that might be useful they would rather let out there frustrations about their own lives and use their daughters soccer as their reason to vent about their own lives. People who live vicariously through their kids. Those players/parents who have successfully navigated through this NJ Soccer landscape minefield do not complain but like myself read these posts with empathy and once in a while read posts that are truthful or as close to my experience.
                        Some posts are out of line but I do believe some of the things said on here are honest opinions based on peoples experience. just no filter because its anonymous.

Comment

Some posts are out of line but I do believe some of the things said on here are honest opinions based on peoples experience. just no filter because its anonymous.
                          ^ never forget its anonymous. clubs trying to bash each other to try and garner a little market share. then there's former employees with a beef, or former parents with a beef.

and never forget it's a small group of mostly over-involved nut job parents who don't represent all soccer parents; thank god or no one would have their kids play lol. but all youth sports have crazy parents. talk to anyone with kids in any other sport.

Comment

Most anonymous content nowadays is very similar to what you see here. A place where people can say anything with no consequence, yes, but also a place where people get to assign whatever truth or context to what they read. Its a reflection of "us" not the site itself. I find it very informative. There is some really good information here, but most people dont know it. It is also a constant reminder of how people you interact win in real life can behave.

Comment

The back and forth bashing you see from these academies (even bashing town clubs which should not be a threat to them), is sickening. Whatever academies names you don’t see on here should tell you those are good places to go. If anything this forum tells you which places not to consider.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X