Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hello Cedar Stars....keep deflecting. Your behavior is transparent.
    Can you please show us the proof you have that it is indeed CSA posting?

Comment

This has been said many times over the years about RT and continues to be true now. He is by far an excellent salesman and that is all. He did not develop any of his current teams from the ground up. Many of his players came from other coaches and trainers (and continue to be trained by outside trainers) came from teams that he could not beat so he broke up, came from his ability to sell whatever it was that he knew the parent wanted to hear. Their IG account is riddled with half truths and “look at me” posts so parents can feel cool that their kid got a shout out on the parent run IG account. Sadly, your blinded by his glossy sales tactics and will realize too late that he has zero ability to properly develop your player, he has made too many promises to so many people that his starters are based not on ability but on if the players parents are loyal to him. He will talk about you to other parents, he will talk about your kid to others parents, he will manipulate situations and he will treat players and parents poorly. It will happen. Sooner for some and later for others.

“Big announcements”, “record numbers” all BS. If you’ve met RT or have a kid that played for RT you know what I am saying is true. Maybe your on the “inner circle” but you’ve seen it done. It’s been said hundreds of times over the years. I’ll be interested to see what happens in the fall. He has a lot of promises to keep and parents to keep happy. Good luck!
      Spoken like a scorned 2011 parent who had a daughter relegated to the B team.

Comment

Can you please show us the proof you have that it is indeed CSA posting?
        Just watch the immediate responses every single time their program is mentioned. It's comical. I know some parents who fire off posts just waiting for CSA to respond 30 seconds later. It's automatic.

Comment

Just watch the immediate responses every single time their program is mentioned. It's comical. I know some parents who fire off posts just waiting for CSA to respond 30 seconds later. It's automatic.
          Well, I can tell you right now, I post on here about RT, and my kid is not at CSA. Hate to burst your bubble.

Comment

**** you. RT is better in every way than all your CSA coaches put together. Why is it everyone one of your kids are coming over to MF? Is it for the scenery? No, it's because they know we produce winners. You get the loser, low life, fat, unmotivated kids we turn down. It just upsets you that RT turned down the DOC job at CSA and they gave it to AG, who has nowhere near the experience and knowledge that RT has. You get what you got. Time to move on and stop putting so much energy onto us. We can't help it were awesome.
            Serious question: Does RT play with your balls when he sucks your c*ck?

Comment

Sad is having you pose as a MF Shore parent. Grow up.
              Enlighten me, all those threads about RT years ago while he was employed at CSA were made by 1. A coach who didn’t give two F’s about who RT was (and probably still doesn’t) and 2. Coaches that RT was working with at the time? And these same people are constantly posting now, years later. You do realize how ridiculous that sounds right?

Comment

Enlighten me, all those threads about RT years ago while he was employed at CSA were made by 1. A coach who didn’t give two F’s about who RT was (and probably still doesn’t) and 2. Coaches that RT was working with at the time? And these same people are constantly posting now, years later. You do realize how ridiculous that sounds right?
                RT and the rest of the MF Shore parents honestly believe all these negative posts are by one person. Even before this person came into the picture. And before him, it was the work of one single parent who's kid got cut from the team. Tetro is such a narcissist that he refuses to believe anyone hates him, and that he is well loved.

Comment

I've noticed this as well. It's crystal clear that it's CSA staff based on the defensive tone of their responses. Then I've noticed that the 'We are the Shore' posts start right after the CSA staff gets angry.

Comment

I've noticed this as well. It's crystal clear that it's CSA staff based on the defensive tone of their responses. Then I've noticed that the 'We are the Shore' posts start right after the CSA staff gets angry.
                    It's like clockwork every time.

Comment

Your crew is really sharp. It’s all one person.

Comment

I never thought of that but every CSA thread and post spirals into a 'We are the Shore' so I can see what you're saying about a deflection.

Comment

Well, I can tell you right now, I post on here about RT, and my kid is not at CSA. Hate to burst your bubble.
                          The fact that you know parents on the team that post proves SO Many previous posts about you all. There have been times you have accused NS Of posting and people have literally been looking right at him. You guys are such trash.

Comment

Talking trash about being “relegated to the B team” that must make everyone currently on the B team feel awesome. Why wouldn’t anyone want to be a part of this MF Family? They sound like wonderful people.

Comment

I never thought of that but every CSA thread and post spirals into a 'We are the Shore' so I can see what you're saying about a deflection.
                              not sure what a deflection here is.

"we are the shore" is posted on every thread, whether its csa, psa, pda or mfa. anyone who thinks its a reacion to something ought to get their head checked. its just noise.

Comment

And this is what is wrong with MF Shore, among everything else. A parent from the A team talking down to another on the B team on an anonymous soccer board to make them feel inferior because they are on the B team. 👏🏻 Well done.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X