•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

coach list

ok ocss took down the coach list
    seb gone who are the others
    not cool if you know who they are we are all about to drop good money on this club and info would help

Comment

It’s still up, just a lot of TBa

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        It’s still up, just a lot of TBa
        11 TBA’s with one listed coach with multiple teams that has one foot out the door. That should show everyone how bad things are at OCSSS Seminole. YOU’VE BEEN WARNED!

Comment

ok can you please send a link
          last week they had 6 tba so looks like four coaches leaving is close to true

Comment

ok found it 11 i did not check girls sorry bur seb is the only one gone

Comment

False. Yes they had two a days but they never used more than two fields. Just speaking the facts.
              Not false. They used fields 1, 2 & 3 at Shane Kelly.

Comment

11 TBA’s with one listed coach with multiple teams that has one foot out the door. That should show everyone how bad things are at OCSSS Seminole. YOU’VE BEEN WARNED!
                Love how OCYS name is goneeeee! For the silly poster who kept saying everything was going to Seminole and that everything was one club - take that!

Comment

Love how OCYS name is goneeeee! For the silly poster who kept saying everything was going to Seminole and that everything was one club - take that!
                  I don't think they were completely wrong if you think about it. OCYS(OCSSS) now has all the age groups for MLS Next out at Seminole. Heritage park is the only wrinkle that changed, now that HP has U13 and U14 at their main campus. They sent players to the Seminole location for tryouts especially in the older groups(particularly the U17 and the U19 teams) and they still dictated the core players selected on the first day out at Seminole.
                  I personally think it is a great move by OCSC and is being done the way it should be. The future is purple!

Comment

I don't think they were completely wrong if you think about it. OCYS(OCSSS) now has all the age groups for MLS Next out at Seminole. Heritage park is the only wrinkle that changed, now that HP has U13 and U14 at their main campus. They sent players to the Seminole location for tryouts especially in the older groups(particularly the U17 and the U19 teams) and they still dictated the core players selected on the first day out at Seminole.
                    I personally think it is a great move by OCSC and is being done the way it should be. The future is purple!
                    It’s hilarious how you purple kool aid drinkers always try to spin it to try and make it look like it’s all great at OCYS. OCSC got the additional age groups in MLSNEXT because they were embarrassed on how OCYS is run and worried that 0 development was taking place. This is no secret! The pro side has always wanted to disassociate with OCYS and they finally found a way to do it.

Comment

Rush has been loosing players the past couple years to FKK so can belive the above. Not the big club they use to be.
                      Even with a pandemic the numbers at Rush this year increased. Nice try

Comment

It’s hilarious how you purple kool aid drinkers always try to spin it to try and make it look like it’s all great at OCYS. OCSC got the additional age groups in MLSNEXT because they were embarrassed on how OCYS is run and worried that 0 development was taking place. This is no secret! The pro side has always wanted to disassociate with OCYS and they finally found a way to do it.
                        WOW you really are running down the rabbit hole looking for some false theory or lie t prove you know more than others. Let me guess, your son was not invited to tryouts at OCSC or maybe he isn't even good enough to play at Seminole. You need to reevaluate your self and your behavior. I hope you have not transferred this hate and false narrative to your son.

Comment

please explain why seminole teams do not win even half of the games
                          Should all the teams drop down one or TWO levels
                          start at the lowest gcf bracket and work your way back up?

Comment

please explain why seminole teams do not win even half of the games
                            Should all the teams drop down one or TWO levels
                            start at the lowest gcf bracket and work your way back up?
                            Why?
                            Why don't you explain your opinion and your reason for this post.

Comment

WOW you really are running down the rabbit hole looking for some false theory or lie t prove you know more than others. Let me guess, your son was not invited to tryouts at OCSC or maybe he isn't even good enough to play at Seminole. You need to reevaluate your self and your behavior. I hope you have not transferred this hate and false narrative to your son.
                              Actually know several people in the front office and again it’s no secret that they have wanted to break away from OCYS for several years. I know the truth hurts but it’s the truth non the less. This is common knowledge. Hey, if OCYS works for you than good for you. I’m done with them and moving to OCSC with a lot of other families.

Comment

So Orlando City Youth Soccer is gone, and was replaced with Orlando City Soccer School-Seminole. Not sure what you are so excited about.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X