X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Cruz Cruz Cruz.

Keep shifting the goal posts. We see you.
    Tell us then…..

Why are “Ted” and “Nikki” ashamed to a use the birth names their parents gave them?

Comment

Tell us then…..

Why are “Ted” and “Nikki” ashamed to a use the birth names their parents gave them?
      Personally, I don't care. Why don't you ask them, or start your own thread if you want.

This thread is about the racist attacks on a Republican POC and the lack interest from the Democratic leadership to denounce it...and....to make it worse....seemingly encourage it.

I see you just woke up for the day ;-)

Comment

Cruz Cruz Cruz.

Keep shifting the goal posts. We see you.
        The republican party is the party of the Proud Boys, The Three Percenters, The Oath Keepers, Proud Boys, Texas Freedom Force, and other self-described Nazis and white supremacists. All of these racists and bigots were out in full force on January 6 and have been arrested.

https://www.npr.org/sections/insurre...-in-capitol-si

And then you have the KKK and David Duke as loyal followers.

https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-...are-his-voters

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-a9609491.html

That ^^^^^^^ is the republican party in a nutshell. So of course when a culitst republican such as yourself sees a discriminatory comment from one democratic state politician you jump for joy.

There are no doubt racist democratic bigots. But they are a very small minority. The republican party is just the opposite, and so they try to deflect every chance they get.

Come to grips with the fact that you are a member of a racist party that is supported by every white supremacist organization. The truth will set you free.

Comment

The republican party is the party of the Proud Boys, The Three Percenters, The Oath Keepers, Proud Boys, Texas Freedom Force, and other self-described Nazis and white supremacists. All of these racists and bigots were out in full force on January 6 and have been arrested.

That ^^^^^^^ is the republican party in a nutshell. So of course when a culitst republican such as yourself sees a discriminatory comment from one democratic state politician you jump for joy.

There are no doubt racist democratic bigots. But they are a very small minority. The republican party is just the opposite, and so they try to deflect every chance they get.

Come to grips with the fact that you are a member of a racist party that is supported by every white supremacist organization. The truth will set you free.
          Cool story. So you are back to the Whattaboutism? Do you feel your panties getting tight because everything you just wrote, equally applies to the attacks on Scott?

Tee Hee Hee

Comment

Cool story. So you are back to the Whattaboutism? Do you feel your panties getting tight because everything you just wrote, equally applies to the attacks on Scott?

Tee Hee Hee
            I have no idea what you even mean. What equally applies to the attack on Scott? That white nationalist bigots and supremacists say racists things about Scott even though he his a republican? What?

Did you miss this statement in my post: There are no doubt racist democratic bigots. But they are a very small minority. The republican party is just the opposite, and so they try to deflect every chance they get.

What equally applies to attacks on Scott? Seems you've run out of a narrative after I acknowledged that there are indeed a few democratic racist politicians.

Please confirm how proud you are to be a member of the white supremacist party. You know, because there are bad people on both sides.

Comment

I have no idea what you even mean. What equally applies to the attack on Scott? That white nationalist bigots and supremacists say racists things about Scott even though he his a republican? What?

Did you miss this statement in my post: There are no doubt racist democratic bigots. But they are a very small minority. The republican party is just the opposite, and so they try to deflect every chance they get.

What equally applies to attacks on Scott? Seems you've run out of a narrative after I acknowledged that there are indeed a few democratic racist politicians.

Please confirm how proud you are to be a member of the white supremacist party. You know, because there are bad people on both sides.
              We can quibble on the "some" vs. "a lot" all we want. But, the lack of support Scott has received tells me it's much higher than you make it out to be. But, no matter. Cruz has nothing to do with it, so still don't understand the attempts to shift the conversation that way. Other than the typical shell game the Left likes to play...

Comment

We can quibble on the "some" vs. "a lot" all we want. But, the lack of support Scott has received tells me it's much higher than you make it out to be. But, no matter. Cruz has nothing to do with it, so still don't understand the attempts to shift the conversation that way. Other than the typical shell game the Left likes to play...
                Sorry, I guess I should have written "not the op" before posting the below. You are talking to 2 different people. As for my post, you have no coherent response. The best that you can do is assume that because Scott hasn't received support from democrats after he made his lying and pathetic speech. To you that means that there are many democratic elected officials that are racist. You say this without offering any proof. Just your biased theory because you know that you are member of the republican party that is the home of the KKK and other white nationalist supremacists.

But I digress. The below was my post. I couldn't care less about Travlin' Cancun Ted, son of the man who helped assassinate JFK: https://www.politico.com/blogs/2016-...-father-222730
                __________________________________________________ _________________

Comment

Sorry, I guess I should have written "not the op" before posting the below. You are talking to 2 different people. As for my post, you have no coherent response. The best that you can do is assume that because Scott hasn't received support from democrats after he made his lying and pathetic speech. To you that means that there are many democratic elected officials that are racist. You say this without offering any proof. Just your biased theory because you know that you are member of the republican party that is the home of the KKK and other white nationalist supremacists.

But I digress. The below was my post. I couldn't care less about Travlin' Cancun Ted, son of the man who helped assassinate JFK: https://www.politico.com/blogs/2016-...-father-222730

While I know not all GOP voters are racists or white supremacists, the ones who aren't are perfectly ok with the party harboring them.

Comment

And the REAL TRUTH behind the Democratic party is one of racism and corruption; the party condoned slavery, started a civil war, opposed reconstruction after the war, imposed segregation, perpetrated *****ing, and fought the civil rights act.

The Democratic party supported slavery, denied black Americans the right to vote. The truth is the Democrat party has shamelessly used African Americans as votes and then abandoned them the minute the confetti landed on their campaign victory party. Case in point, Democrat controlled cities across the nation, illustrate deteriorating family structures, violet crime, malignant poverty and dependency. Take a look at Chicago, Baltimore, Los Angeles and New York. Not until Abraham Lincoln (Republican) became President did black Americans have any rights. Democrats formed the KKK. The Ku Klux Klan is responsible for killing 2,000+ black and white people of the Republican party.

It goes on to this day. Case in point, Joe Biden and Hillary Clinton both idolized Robert Byrd who was an Exalted Cyclops in the KKK.

So come to grips with the fact that your party started all the racism in this country.

Oh and by the way, you ain't black if you didn't vote for racist Joe Biden.

Comment

I love this. A post is started about racist comments being made toward someone, and the obsessors can't even agree the language shouldn't be used, and instead turn the conversation toward Cruz.

If that doesn't sum up the Liberal Whattaboutisms...
                      Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Here comes a fastball right over the plate, big 👦. Try to mount as much “outrage” as you did about the Oreo comment….

A Colorado state legislator offered a non-apology apology after calling a fellow representative “Buckwheat” during a House session on Wednesday, KDVR reported. Rep. Richard Holtorf, a Republican, was discussing the military’s rules of engagement and the law of proportionality, when he said to an unknown colleague who apparently annoyed him, “I’m getting there. Don’t worry Buckwheat. I’m getting there.”
                      To paraphrase the OP, looks like calling someone a racist name isn’t a problem if you are a Republican, even when the perp is an elected official who has pledged to follow the law.

Comment

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Here comes a fastball right over the plate, big 👦. Try to mount as much “outrage” as you did about the Oreo comment….

To paraphrase the OP, looks like calling someone a racist name isn’t a problem if you are a Republican, even when the perp is an elected official who has pledged to follow the law.
                        Nope, disagree. That type of language shouldn't be used.

See? How hard was that? I didn't even bring the conversation toward anyone else unrelated to the topic at hand. I just read it, and responded in agreement.

Simple stuff, unless you spend your life hating on others. Then, it gets much more complicated as you have to internally acknowledge the point as being correct, but then have to find some details to point out your whataboutisms.

Comment

And the REAL TRUTH behind the Democratic party is one of racism and corruption; the party condoned slavery, started a civil war, opposed reconstruction after the war, imposed segregation, perpetrated *****ing, and fought the civil rights act.

The Democratic party supported slavery, denied black Americans the right to vote. The truth is the Democrat party has shamelessly used African Americans as votes and then abandoned them the minute the confetti landed on their campaign victory party. Case in point, Democrat controlled cities across the nation, illustrate deteriorating family structures, violet crime, malignant poverty and dependency. Take a look at Chicago, Baltimore, Los Angeles and New York. Not until Abraham Lincoln (Republican) became President did black Americans have any rights. Democrats formed the KKK. The Ku Klux Klan is responsible for killing 2,000+ black and white people of the Republican party.

It goes on to this day. Case in point, Joe Biden and Hillary Clinton both idolized Robert Byrd who was an Exalted Cyclops in the KKK.

So come to grips with the fact that your party started all the racism in this country.

Oh and by the way, you ain't black if you didn't vote for racist Joe Biden.
                          Hi. We're in 2021. Welcome to today. And as a member of the white supremacist republican party that now idolizes a cult fascist leader that lost bitterly to Biden, chew on these facts:

Between the Civil War and the 1930s, the Republican Party performed better than Democrats did with Black voters. The shift to the Democratic Party began during the Great Depression, but the most rapid change occurred in 1964, when Republican presidential nominee Barry Goldwater denounced the Civil Rights Act that had passed that year. Since then, the party alignment has looked much as we know it today: non-whites have mainly voted for Democratic presidential candidates.

According to exit polls from the 2020 election, President Donald Trump received 12% of the Black vote. When looking back on data from the Roper Center for Public Opinion and Research, there have been numerous candidates who performed better than Trump among Black voters over the last century. Richard Nixon received 15% of the vote in 1968, Gerald Ford got 17% in 1976, and Ronald Reagan won 14% in 1980.

https://www.politifact.com/factcheck...t-minority-vo/

Comment

Hi. We're in 2021. Welcome to today. And as a member of the white supremacist republican party that now idolizes a cult fascist leader that lost bitterly to Biden, chew on these facts:

Between the Civil War and the 1930s, the Republican Party performed better than Democrats did with Black voters. The shift to the Democratic Party began during the Great Depression, but the most rapid change occurred in 1964, when Republican presidential nominee Barry Goldwater denounced the Civil Rights Act that had passed that year. Since then, the party alignment has looked much as we know it today: non-whites have mainly voted for Democratic presidential candidates.

According to exit polls from the 2020 election, President Donald Trump received 12% of the Black vote. When looking back on data from the Roper Center for Public Opinion and Research, there have been numerous candidates who performed better than Trump among Black voters over the last century. Richard Nixon received 15% of the vote in 1968, Gerald Ford got 17% in 1976, and Ronald Reagan won 14% in 1980.

Uncle Tim wants to know why you are calling him an Oreo.

Comment

Silly poster. Facts don't matter to cons. They just keep spewing the same nonsense over and over again, hoping something will stick.

Comment

Uncle Tim wants to know why you are calling him an Oreo.
                                I want to know why you titles a thread with a racist term?

You are railing about random social media users calling someone “Uncle Tim” but show no outrage about a GOP elected official calling a Democratic colleague “Buckwheat?”

Shows the depths of your derangement I think

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X