X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yes sense of Facts is delusional.
    In Trumps state of the union address he warned us of the the upcoming pandemic...Nancy ripped up the speech and said "its all lies"

nancy was out and about in down down san fran china town in the early stages telling everyone to come outside, hang out, there is nothing to fear.

Trump had to issue travel bans to/from china. your leaders were appalled said this was "racist" and "xenophobic"

All this while TRUMP was fighing a BS impeachment for a bs "quid pro quo" of which nothing came out of it. But in fact it was ok for biden to do the same while he was vp.

You deny all this? you are a sick delusional psychopath, deaf, blind and dumb sheep is all you will ever be.
    One after another stupid conspiracy theory from this dimwit. She ripped up his speech because it was full of lies you idiot. Trump warned of the pandemic. You mean like on February 27 after his state of the union when he said that he has it all under control and it will soon go from 15 to 0? What a dimwit.

Comment

Put 'Em To Sleep Joe!

One after another stupid conspiracy theory from this dimwit. She ripped up his speech because it was full of lies you idiot. Trump warned of the pandemic. You mean like on February 27 after his state of the union when he said that he has it all under control and it will soon go from 15 to 0? What a dimwit.
      what conspiracy are you talking about?
      -nancy was not out and about in downtown san fran?
      -your liberal masters nancy and chucky did not call TRUMP a racist and a xenophobe for banning flights from china?

All while still in the early stages.

and you have the Gaul to say TRUMP didn't have it under control???!!! no thanks to your liberal slave masters!!! FACT is Chucky and Nancy welcomed and promoted the pandemic to no end.

TRUMP did everything he could to stop it, your liberal slave masters did everything they could to promote it in hopes of winning the election. We both know this so please stop with the BS.

Comment

no, just shows logically makes no sense to focus on futile things.
        Liberals are so deaf, blind and dumb they cant see a forest full of trees when standing in the middle of it.
        Not doing THAT.

What I’m doing is having a merry old time, laughing at your expense. Do you think I’m trying to get you to spell better in order to have better discussions with you? Fact is I’m only here for your comedy….period ….oh and given that you LOST in such an embarrassing way ….an incumbent bully boy like Trump wasn’t only defeated by a man who has previously been considered a political has-been, but he saw his opponent command the highest vote total in US history while he put Trump down in a landslide.

Sincerely, yer pal always,

Teh Perfesser

PS I’m here for this too in addition to the laughs

Schadenfreude (ˈʃaːdənfrɔydə)
        n
        delight in another's misfortune
        [German: from Schaden harm + Freude joy]

Good times for us Libs.

Comment

Not doing THAT.

What I’m doing is having a merry old time, laughing at your expense. Do you think I’m trying to get you to spell better in order to have better discussions with you? Fact is I’m only here for your comedy….period ….oh and given that you LOST in such an embarrassing way ….an incumbent bully boy like Trump wasn’t only defeated by a man who has previously been considered a political has-been, but he saw his opponent command the highest vote total in US history while he put Trump down in a landslide.

Sincerely, yer pal always,

Teh Perfesser

PS I’m here for this too in addition to the laughs

Schadenfreude (ˈʃaːdənfrɔydə)
          n
          delight in another's misfortune
          [German: from Schaden harm + Freude joy]

Good times for us Libs.
          I’m sure you realize your unhinged comedic rants are the sole reason some of us bother to check this site. Be proud you can be free entertainment!

Can you please start a blog? It would be fun to read and you basically use this as a blog anyway. It’d be like the Onion or Babylon Bee, except the writer doesn’t realize it’s actually comedy.

Good times for all.

Comment

Yes one cautious sentence doesn't begine to cover nearly daily claims he had it "under control" . All his talking bobble heads were also playing the same tune, so was FOX. Trump only started to care when the markets took a dive which he knew was bad for him

Comment

I’m sure you realize your unhinged comedic rants are the sole reason some of us bother to check this site. Be proud you can be free entertainment!

Can you please start a blog? It would be fun to read and you basically use this as a blog anyway. It’d be like the Onion or Babylon Bee, except the writer doesn’t realize it’s actually comedy.

Good times for all.
              Awesome! Many of my posts “trigger” you into paroxysms of con behaviors that I am more than happy to have all the readers see!

You just admitted that you ONLY come this site for MY posts, yes? Not the posts of other “libbies.” Not the posts of your fellow cons (a joke since only two of
              You post across the entire site). You aren’t here because you care about soccer and stop by these threads ….

No, you stupidly told everyone that I am the sole reason you come here?

No matter which way you cut it, that’s an admission that you spend all these hours and efforts SOLELY as a Reaponse to me ….

Oh con. I can’t tell you the same is true of course. I LMAO at you of course, but you are FAR from my sole reason to come…..

I’ve said before, for example, that I enjoy interacting with all my new “Libby” pals that have shown up.

I guess I’m just in your head like that. A lot of cons have relinquished reasons to live other than throwing themselves against their Libby “betters.” You clearly share the obsession.

You are a fool.

“In your head. In your head.
              Zombie. Zombie. Zombie”

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Comment

Good times for all.
                Ha, I miss this. Hilarious.

It's perfect. And, agree...while he may think it's reality the rest of the world would treat it like the Onion or the Bee. I'd read it, no doubt.

Comment

Ha, I miss this. Hilarious.

It's perfect. And, agree...while he may think it's reality the rest of the world would treat it like the Onion or the Bee. I'd read it, no doubt.
                  Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
                  Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Hope you cons don’t mind having some of your material borrowed, but in this instance ^^^^^ more than appropriate.

No one cares about a con’s obsession with Libbies.

Comment

More people watched Joe fall while trying to climb stairs than watched his address to Congress....

Comment

Hope you cons don’t mind having some of your material borrowed, but in this instance ^^^^^ more than appropriate.

No one cares about a con’s obsession with Libbies.
                      Your blog your rules baby. Have at it! Send the link once your site is active.

Comment

Awesome! Many of my posts “trigger” you into paroxysms of con behaviors that I am more than happy to have all the readers see!

You just admitted that you ONLY come this site for MY posts, yes? Not the posts of other “libbies.” Not the posts of your fellow cons (a joke since only two of
                        You post across the entire site). You aren’t here because you care about soccer and stop by these threads ….

No, you stupidly told everyone that I am the sole reason you come here?

No matter which way you cut it, that’s an admission that you spend all these hours and efforts SOLELY as a Reaponse to me ….

Oh con. I can’t tell you the same is true of course. I LMAO at you of course, but you are FAR from my sole reason to come…..

I’ve said before, for example, that I enjoy interacting with all my new “Libby” pals that have shown up.

I guess I’m just in your head like that. A lot of cons have relinquished reasons to live other than throwing themselves against their Libby “betters.” You clearly share the obsession.

You are a fool.

“In your head. In your head.
                        Zombie. Zombie. Zombie”

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
                        It’s funny you still believe only two people are posting as “cons.” Takes a few seconds to identify sentence structure tendencies but not surprising given your lack of reading comprehension. Most of your posts don’t even address what you’re responding to.

It’s fun to egg you on into these 5 paragraph essays because they’re fun to read.

Comment

It’s funny you still believe only two people are posting as “cons.” Takes a few seconds to identify sentence structure tendencies but not surprising given your lack of reading comprehension. Most of your posts don’t even address what you’re responding to.

It’s fun to egg you on into these 5 paragraph essays because they’re fun to read.
                          Not OP.

Got to say I hear only two regular con voices as well. Obvious. Burden on you to prove otherwise isn’t it? Otherwise aren’t you just setting your opinion against another’s?

Comment

Not OP.

Got to say I hear only two regular con voices as well. Obvious. Burden on you to prove otherwise isn’t it? Otherwise aren’t you just setting your opinion against another’s?
                            So, you expect an anonymous person on the internet to prove to another anonymous person on the internet they are not alone?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                            Auto-Saved
                            x
                            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                            x
                            Working...
                            X