X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Really not so hard to understand.

Asian-Pacific Americans are being attacked every day, and yet you go silent on it. To you, being racist is a Con problem only, and only perpetuated by whites.

When you are proven wrong, which is pretty much a daily occurrence, you take a few different steps:

1) Attack the poster
    2) Switch the goalposts
    3) Change the subject completely
    4) Go silent

Sorry if the reality of the original post hurts your narrative, but someday maybe you will realize perpetuating hate is no way to go through life.
    Your disdain for Asians is only exceeded by your disdain for Blacks. So when a Black attacked an Asian you gleefully noted that the attacker was a Black. Your newly discovered concern for Asians is contrived and obvious to all who visit here regularly.

Comment

Your disdain for Asians is only exceeded by your disdain for Blacks. So when a Black attacked an Asian you gleefully noted that the attacker was a Black. Your newly discovered concern for Asians is contrived and obvious to all who visit here regularly.
      My mother is Korean you f'in idiot.

Comment

More Attacks on APAs

My mother is Korean you f'in idiot.
        Yea, and my dad is Pai Mei.
        Koreans are to smart to be on TS...you are obviously a red headed step child.

Comment

Yea, and my dad is Pai Mei.
          Koreans are to smart to be on TS...you are obviously a red headed step child.
          So, your solution when you are called out is to make the attack personal and double down on your racist commentary?

Sounds about right.

Comment

More Attacks on APAs

So, your solution when you are called out is to make the attack personal and double down on your racist commentary?

Sounds about right.
            what racist commentary? you are obviously a democrap....first one to draw the "your a racist" bit whenever possible to keep your argument alive and your bs party in power.

Get rid of the the democrap party and racism will cease to exist.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
            Auto-Saved
            x
            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
            x
            Working...
            X