X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Who is JR? Sorry some of us are lost
    If you’re familiar with dumbville- that’s the ECNL Director. About to get out dumbed, I’m shore.

Comment

If you’re familiar with dumbville- that’s the ECNL Director. About to get out dumbed, I’m shore.
      Lol..
      We are the Shore!

Comment

If anyone wants to see Fat Don’s treatment of his teams just check out his October email after his 2008s lost 5-0 to PDA and 7-0 to Pipeline
        Whatever he did seems to have worked wonders

Comment

Whatever he did seems to have worked wonders
          Checks were cashed. The team was replaced.

The idea of tryouts went out the window.
          The concept of training and development just not at Match Fit.

34 players on the roster now.

How do players develop when any mistake on the field means the coach will replace you for the rest of the season.

Comment

Checks were cashed. The team was replaced.

The idea of tryouts went out the window.
            The concept of training and development just not at Match Fit.

34 players on the roster now.

How do players develop when any mistake on the field means the coach will replace you for the rest of the season.
            The 2008 players seem to have developed during this season under DB. They are beating teams this spring that they struggled with last fall which is a sign of development.

Comment

The 2008 players seem to have developed during this season under DB. They are beating teams this spring that they struggled with last fall which is a sign of development.
              Keep dreaming. RT will have the 2008 ECNL next year, slowly pushing DB and JR out of the picture, which is his master plan.

Comment

Don't forget MF 2008 Morris team had a lot of help during the spring season from MF Shore players. They never would have beaten a couple of those teams without their help. Don't give all of that credit to DB, those players were trained by RT.

Comment

Don't forget MF 2008 Morris team had a lot of help during the spring season from MF Shore players. They never would have beaten a couple of those teams without their help. Don't give all of that credit to DB, those players were trained by RT.
                  RT doesn’t train. Period. They were trained by coaches at competing clubs.

Comment

RT doesn’t train. Period. They were trained by coaches at competing clubs.
                    RT is an excellent trainer and coach. Period.

Comment

Oh boy. Ok. I’m not even going to debate that sentence. My suggestion: stop drinking the kool aid.

Comment

Oh hey RT, good morning. At the bar already? Don't tou have a wife and kids? Maybe it's time to layoff the booze and stop neglecting them you ****ing loser

Comment

lolol

Well that's odd because anyone would even pretend that Match Fit or DB provide any development. It's relatively easy to check the rosters.

When comparing the first pipeline game 0:7 vs 2:0 in the second more than 1/2 the team (6 field starters) are different. Out of 10 players on the field it's basically 3/5 of the team

https://public.totalglobalsports.com...e/173492/45827

https://public.totalglobalsports.com...e/173521/45827

Comment

Well that's odd because anyone would even pretend that Match Fit or DB provide any development. It's relatively easy to check the rosters.

When comparing the first pipeline game 0:7 vs 2:0 in the second more than 1/2 the team (6 field starters) are different. Out of 10 players on the field it's basically 3/5 of the team

https://public.totalglobalsports.com...e/173492/45827

https://public.totalglobalsports.com...e/173521/45827
                            MF developed the 6 new starters

Comment

MF developed the 6 new starters
                              Are they from the ECRL team or from 09 Shore? I'm not hating either way, but I just interested.

Comment

Are they from the ECRL team or from 09 Shore? I'm not hating either way, but I just interested.
                                I'm not sure but wouldn't both groups be developed by MF?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X