Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    If Trump's EC win in 2016 was a landslide (even though he lost by lost 3M total votes) then Biden's win in 2020 with same exact EC numbers is also a landslide - even more so that he won 7.5M more votes than Trump
    Trump didn't win by a landslide and neither did Biden.

Comment

I've no issue with the restrictions. Covid is rampant there. I didn't last year initially either with China, only Trump still let over 40,000 travelers enter the country while claiming he "Shut it down." He didn't. Many countries that kept Covid in check had mandatory quarantines for international passengers. We did not.

Comment

Based on what definition of a landslide? Statistically? Of course neither were. But if Trump could call his a landslide, then anyone who wants to call Biden's one is free to do so.

Comment

1) Trump claimed winning by a landslide for years

2) I don’t recall you objecting. I do recall you reveled in his win.

3) Trump didn’t win the popular vote at all, Biden won by 8 million. Same EC totals.

It therefore follows that Biden gets to claim a landslide win.

Does my heart good whenever you argue about it though since we can discuss how Biden outperformed Trump.

I mean 64% currently say they are optimistic about direction of country. Highest in years and Biden made that happen after the divisive Trump years.

Biden is truly making this country great

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
            based on what definition of a landslide? Statistically? Of course neither were. But if trump could call his a landslide, then anyone who wants to call biden's one is free to do so.
            ^^^^^ 💯

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
            Auto-Saved
            x
            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
            x
            Working...
            X