Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It Just Doesn't Matter! It Just Doesn't Matter!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    The only amazing thing is that in the Information Age people like you still exist. Less than 15% of those polled were republicans because roughly 6% of republicans watched the entire speech. Many of the streaming feeds had a like ratio under 1/3.
    100 % wrong

CBS said 18% Republican, not less than 15%

Conclusion: you can’t extract reliable info from
    Written sources

Also…25 % were “independents”

As I’ve long said most of those are cons who don’t want want to openly admit it.

So 67% of those who didn’t identify as Dems approved of speech. That’s double and then some of the support Trump got from Dems plus independents in 2017, yes?

Amazing support for Biden amazing

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Let’s see if I can help you heal your butt hurt on that…..

Would you feel better if we get really rigorous and say that ….

67% of the independents plus republicans that watched the speech approved? Can you show us an instance EVER where 67% of Dems plus independents approved of anything about Trump?

Biden has amazing support for his agenda. You should look at the cross tabs of this poll

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-4i...57wTIi1Nu/view

You too should get in the Biden train. Choo choo!
      Let me see if I can simplify this for all you dub ass dems.

The OP Implied that 85% of the American public approved of Biden's speech and implied that "that assigns you to the rump 1/6 (16.67%)“minority” with BDS."

No Math, no who watched, no agenda, no cross tabs, no assumptions about when the poll took place.

He was trying to make it sound like 85% of the American public approved of the speech and it simply wasn't true.

Please libs, try and stay on topic.

Comment

only 11 million watch his joint address to Congress. Even the inflated number of 26 million would be the lowest on record.

Comment

Preliminary numbers from several YouTube channels show Biden’s address to a joint session of Congress is off to a rocky start.

White House: 378 upvotes and 1.9K downvotes.
          CSPAN: 1.9K upvotes and 5.5K downvotes.

#85% approval 🤡🤡🤡

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          x
          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
          x
          Working...
          X