Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    My daughter joined the team from Red Bulls. We have yet to receive an offer after the first tryout. Should we consider leaving?
    Anything on this forum cannot be taken seriously. Justin is a well respected coach and PDA knows what they are doing. Ask yourself the important questions. Is the child happy? If you have a concern with any coach I would suggest speaking with them. Understand who they are, their qualifications but more importantly what they can contribute to the growth of your child. It’s an interview really. So I would say do some diligence and ignore the PDA haters. At the end of the day that’s simply what they are. Haters.

Comment

Justin is a good guy and way better coach than DB. Players will follow him

Comment

Justin is a good guy and way better coach than DB. Players will follow him
        Second that.

Comment

Anything on this forum cannot be taken seriously. Justin is a well respected coach and PDA knows what they are doing. Ask yourself the important questions. Is the child happy? If you have a concern with any coach I would suggest speaking with them. Understand who they are, their qualifications but more importantly what they can contribute to the growth of your child. It’s an interview really. So I would say do some diligence and ignore the PDA haters. At the end of the day that’s simply what they are. Haters.
          Thank you so much for this is great advice. The concern is we decided to join PDA for Coach Ash. The information we are hearing on Coach JR is not great. It's definitely an interview on both ends, but we made the choice based on the coach first and the club second.

Comment

Second that.
            We are the Shore...

Comment

Thank you so much for this is great advice. The concern is we decided to join PDA for Coach Ash. The information we are hearing on Coach JR is not great. It's definitely an interview on both ends, but we made the choice based on the coach first and the club second.
              I’ll add that reassignments along the way at PDA are typical. There are moments in the journey in which a certain coach may be better suited for a team at a particular point in time. The same coach rarely carries them through. Ash is still with the club and still relevant. Despite what you may read I believe it to be a great club and the team in question is a great group. Good luck.

Comment

https://www.soccerwire.com/news/socc...bs-march-2021/

They know what they are doing. Where’s MF?

Comment

https://www.soccerwire.com/news/socc...bs-march-2021/

They know what they are doing. Where’s MF?
                  MF, through alignment with Surf, are #4 nationally

Comment

I’ll add that reassignments along the way at PDA are typical. There are moments in the journey in which a certain coach may be better suited for a team at a particular point in time. The same coach rarely carries them through. Ash is still with the club and still relevant. Despite what you may read I believe it to be a great club and the team in question is a great group. Good luck.
                    Thank you. It's very tough decision for us as a family. JR's reputation, rumors of his families connection to PDA and a daughter in the same age group makes it difficult to navigate.

Comment

MF, through alignment with Surf, are #4 nationally
                      Keep dreaming. That ranks represented Cali surf. Looser!

Comment

Keep dreaming. That ranks represented Cali surf. Looser!
                        Looser 🤣🤣

Comment

Mf shore, for sure the only cure. Come on down.

Comment

Thank you. It's very tough decision for us as a family. JR's reputation, rumors of his families connection to PDA and a daughter in the same age group makes it difficult to navigate.

The team was told that we would have to tryout (again) after the Greer Tournament. I am thinking that PDA might not be the place for us

Comment

The team was told that we would have to tryout (again) after the Greer Tournament. I am thinking that PDA might not be the place for us
                              The “team” absolutely does NOT have to tryout again after Greer. Maybe your daughter was told that but that does not apply to the entire team

Comment

With the results of this past year and all the rumblings I’m hearing why wait until after Greer to leave .

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X