Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    We are the Shore... don't understand it? It's a Shore thing...
    How do we get in contact with the shore? We want on a real club.

Comment

Ash got screwed. Look up the word Nepotism.
      Ash is a great coach. Is Justin related to someone at PDA?

Comment

Ash is a great coach. Is Justin related to someone at PDA?
        Heard he’s related to MO

Comment

PDA hires MatchFit castaway. So glad he’s leaving as coach of our Daughters team. PDA families run while you still can.
          Can you be more specific in your criticism?

Comment

No because he’s not our headache anymore.

Comment

Heard he’s related to MO
              Yes, O Neil screws the PDA families once again. Arrogance beyond imagine.

Comment

Best advice is to talk to a few other coaches and families. His reputation will tell you a lot. All I can say is it is not a coincidence that he is coaching the 2008 girls. More nepotism coming your way.

Comment

Good info

Comment

Good info
                    Love Ash as a coach. I heard Justin's daughter is a 2008 defender. Run...Run FAST

Comment

Love Ash as a coach. I heard Justin's daughter is a 2008 defender. Run...Run FAST
                      Justin has been the 2007 ECRL Coach for Match Fit. His team is has yet to beat the 08 ECNL Team in 4+ scrimmages. Best of luck to the White ECNL Team without Ash.

Comment

Justin has been the 2007 ECRL Coach for Match Fit. His team is has yet to beat the 08 ECNL Team in 4+ scrimmages. Best of luck to the White ECNL Team without Ash.
                        I heard Ash wanted off that team because the parents are psycho! He couldn't handle those parents. Many difficult parents and only half of them belong on that team. The club put Ash in a bad spot. Roster too big, crazy parents on that team.

Comment

I heard Ash wanted off that team because the parents are psycho! He couldn't handle those parents. Many difficult parents and only half of them belong on that team. The club put Ash in a bad spot. Roster too big, crazy parents on that team.
                          Feel so bad for Ash. Parents chasing 3 letters and a blue label. The dream is over with Justin. Run....

Comment

Just like PDA to bring in a bum who’s related to the head bum. Ash takes the hit, the kids suffer and Oneils 3 best friends get their way.

Comment

Feel so bad for Ash. Parents chasing 3 letters and a blue label. The dream is over with Justin. Run....
                              My daughter joined the team from Red Bulls. We have yet to receive an offer after the first tryout. Should we consider leaving?

Comment

My daughter joined the team from Red Bulls. We have yet to receive an offer after the first tryout. Should we consider leaving?
                                How do you “join” a team but say you don’t have an offer? 🧐

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X