Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Some votes for Trump BECAUSE he was a racist crook. Is that OK?
    No, but answer the questions and don't deflect.

My opinion: Voting for someone due to their color or gender is idiotic.

Comment

[talks about dog whistles, then proceeds to use the liberal dog whistles]

Did Trump call racists "very fine people"? Fact checks say otherwise:

The post the states that Trump really said, "There were very fine people on both sides, & I'm not talking about the Neo-nazis and white supremacists because they should be condemned totally."

Did Trump call Mexicans "ALL rapists and drug dealers"? Fact checks say otherwise:

"When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best," Trump said. "They’re not sending you. They’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people."
      Bolded part is you lying. That’s a “viral meme” started by scott adams. Here is your reality check you lying scumbag lol!

According to a transcript from the White House, the Trump quote in question was in response to a reporter who asked, "Mr. President, are you putting what you’re calling the alt-left and white supremacists on the same moral plane?"

Trump responded: "Excuse me, excuse me. They didn’t put themselves — and you had some very bad people in that group, but you also had people that were very fine people, on both sides."

After further questioning from the reporter, and responses from Trump about people who were at the Charlottesville rally to support keeping the Lee statue, the president said, "You’re changing history. You’re changing culture. And you had people — and I’m not talking about the neo-Nazis and the white nationalists — because they should be condemned totally. But you had many people in that group other than neo-Nazis and white nationalists."
      Read all about it

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...le/5943239002/

Now for the COOL part. It was that statement by Trump that motivated Biden to run. So it led directly to Trump becoming the biggest Presidential LOSER of all time, losing to Biden in what many people called a modern landslide

Comment

Bolded part is you lying. That’s a “viral meme” started by scott adams. Here is your reality check you lying scumbag lol!

Read all about it

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...le/5943239002/

Now for the COOL part. It was that statement by Trump that motivated Biden to run. So it led directly to Trump becoming the biggest Presidential LOSER of all time, losing to Biden in what many people called a modern landslide

Lying? I took the quote from the exact same article you simpleton. I posted the exact quote.

According to a transcript from the White House, the Trump quote in question was in response to a reporter who asked, "Mr. President, are you putting what you’re calling the alt-left and white supremacists on the same moral plane?"

Trump responded: "Excuse me, excuse me. They didn’t put themselves — and you had some very bad people in that group, but you also had people that were very fine people, on both sides."

"After further questioning from the reporter, and responses from Trump about people who were at the Charlottesville rally to support keeping the Lee statue, the president said, "You’re changing history. You’re changing culture. And you had people — and I’m not talking about the neo-Nazis and the white nationalists — because they should be condemned totally. But you had many people in that group other than neo-Nazis and white nationalists."

Comment

No, but answer the questions and don't deflect.

My opinion: Voting for someone due to their color or gender is idiotic.
          I agree with you. I vote for someone’s policies on race and gender though. I vote FOR those who espouse racial justice and harmony, like Obama, Biden, and Harris, and vote against racists like Trump who stoke racial division.

We good now, ‘bro? Did I satisfy your need that I answer your questions? Maybe time for some oats?

Comment

Lying? I took the quote from the exact same article you simpleton. I posted the exact quote.

"After further questioning from the reporter, and responses from Trump about people who were at the Charlottesville rally to support keeping the Lee statue, the president said, “You’re changing history. You’re changing culture. And you had people — and I’m not talking about the neo-Nazis and the white nationalists — because they should be condemned totally. But you had many people in that group other than neo-Nazis and white nationalists."[/QUOTE]

Dear stupid dumbass,

Please apply your best reading comprehension to ^^^ and grasp it’s not one quote that goes together. There were two statements temporally separated that you MAGATs merged to make your fat ass leader seem less of a degenerate racist in the eyes of the public.

But what has me LMAO is your obsession about arguing these points now. YOU LOST. It’s over.
            Acting like a PEDANT now just shows what a sore ass loser you are.

Get over it. Trump is going down in the history books
            As the most racist President of the modern era. Fact. Nothing is going to change the course of that River.

Enjoy your (bowel) movement’s place in history!

Comment

I agree with you. I vote for someone’s policies on race and gender though. I vote FOR those who espouse racial justice and harmony, like Obama, Biden, and Harris, and vote against racists like Trump who stoke racial division.

We good now, ‘bro? Did I satisfy your need that I answer your questions? Maybe time for some oats?
              That's fine. You indicated some people voted specifically against someone based on color, and I said some voted for someone based on color. Not sure how either is better, but only ties your panties in a knot. From there, it went into a series of deflections and movable goal posts, as is the norm.

Comment

"After further questioning from the reporter, and responses from Trump about people who were at the Charlottesville rally to support keeping the Lee statue, the president said, “You’re changing history. You’re changing culture. And you had people — and I’m not talking about the neo-Nazis and the white nationalists — because they should be condemned totally. But you had many people in that group other than neo-Nazis and white nationalists."
                Dear stupid dumbass,

Please apply your best reading comprehension to ^^^ and grasp it’s not one quote that goes together. There were two statements temporally separated that you MAGATs merged to make your fat ass leader seem less of a degenerate racist in the eyes of the public.

But what has me LMAO is your obsession about arguing these points now. YOU LOST. It’s over.

As the most racist President of the modern era. Fact. Nothing is going to change the course of that River.

Enjoy your (bowel) movement’s place in history![/QUOTE]

I'm not arguing anything. YOU made an unsolicited statement, irrelevant to the topic, mentioned the dog whistles, proceeded to use your own dog whistle, were proven wrong....and then as a result you more hateful, personal commentary.

Just another day in Liberal Hypocrisyville.

Comment

Dear stupid dumbass,

Enjoy your (bowel) movement’s place in history!
                  I'm not arguing anything. YOU made an unsolicited statement, irrelevant to the topic, mentioned the dog whistles, proceeded to use your own dog whistle, were proven wrong....and then as a result you more hateful, personal commentary.

Just another day in Liberal Hypocrisyville.[/QUOTE]

Since I never made a statement about dog whistles I think that it’s clear you have a hard time keeping posters separate. Then you work yourself into a lather telling yourself ALL the posts come from ONE Lib and then you are over the cliff.

Probably best though you’ve decided not to argue wirh the Libs. Your tribe hasn’t been doing very well here. You seem scared, confused ….TRIGGERED basically ….always complaining about Joe B. Just OBSESSED

Why, could you be suffering from ”BDS” (Biden Derangement Syndrome)? I think so!

Comment

Just another day in Liberal Hypocrisyville.
                    Since I never made a statement about dog whistles I think that it’s clear you have a hard time keeping posters separate. Then you work yourself into a lather telling yourself ALL the posts come from ONE Lib and then you are over the cliff.

Probably best though you’ve decided not to argue wirh the Libs. Your tribe hasn’t been doing very well here. You seem scared, confused ….TRIGGERED basically ….always complaining about Joe B. Just OBSESSED

Why, could you be suffering from ”BDS” (Biden Derangement Syndrome)? I think so![/QUOTE]

So, you interjected yourself into a conversation that doesn't concern you. Were wrong, doubled down, still wrong, and no your point is....? I never mentioned Biden, yet you did. Your point?

"Old man yells at cloud"

Comment

Uncle Tim

[talks about dog whistles, then proceeds to use the liberal dog whistles]

Did Trump call racists "very fine people"? Fact checks say otherwise:

The post the states that Trump really said, "There were very fine people on both sides, & I'm not talking about the Neo-nazis and white supremacists because they should be condemned totally."

Did Trump call Mexicans "ALL rapists and drug dealers"? Fact checks say otherwise:

"When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best," Trump said. "They’re not sending you. They’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people."

What TRUMP said about mexicans he wants to "keep only the good ones" Perfectly said and I agree 100%. Nothing wrong with this and its not racist by any means. Its strictly business. As "good" hardworking immigrants is what built this country to the powerhouse it once was.

The bad ones, the lazy, the dumb, the criminals like MS13. Will certainly help destroy the USA. But these are the ones the liberals/democrats want to help keep them in power, and its working great for them so far.

Comment

Why, could you be suffering from ”BDS” (Biden Derangement Syndrome)? I think so!
                        So, you interjected yourself into a conversation that doesn't concern you. Were wrong, doubled down, still wrong, and no your point is....? I never mentioned Biden, yet you did. Your point?

"Old man yells at cloud"[/QUOTE]

You should seek treatment for that BDS con.

Comment

"Old man yells at cloud"
                          You should seek treatment for that BDS con.[/QUOTE]

Oooohhhh....I've got at least four years of this coming, based on your activity over the last four.

And, yet, still, you avoid the topic. Why do you hate POC so much?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                          Auto-Saved
                          x
                          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                          x
                          Working...
                          X