Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rudy G c’mon down for time in barrel

Feds served a search warrant on Rudes. Took his electronic devices.

I want to thank Billie Barr for running interference for Rudy G for so long because I figure as a result there might also be evidence of communications with the Jan 6 insurrectionists.

Very big deal to serve a search warrant on a lawyer like Rudy.

This is awesome.

I smell a coverup -

Under Mr. Trump, senior political appointees in the Justice Department repeatedly sought to block such a warrant, The New York Times reported, slowing the investigation as it was gaining momentum last year. After Merrick B. Garland was confirmed as President Biden’s attorney general, the Justice Department lifted its objection to the search.

Comment

This sounds like …..collusion

As part of the investigation into Mr. Giuliani, the prosecutors have explored whether he was working not only for Mr. Trump, but also for Ukrainian officials or businesses who wanted the ambassador to be dismissed for their own reasons, according to people briefed on the matter.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        I smell a coverup -
        I wonder if Bill Barr will be including details of how he tried to stall this investigation in his upcoming book

Comment

Feds served a search warrant on Rudes. Took his electronic devices.

I want to thank Billie Barr for running interference for Rudy G for so long because I figure as a result there might also be evidence of communications with the Jan 6 insurrectionists.

Very big deal to serve a search warrant on a lawyer like Rudy.

This is awesome.
          Has any other President had two of their lawyers locked up?

Comment

They first came for Rudy Giuliani and I did not speak out ….

….because I was laughing so hard I couldn’t have talked if I wanted to.

Comment

Costello is Rudy’s lawyer …

Mr. Costello said authorities arrived at Mr. Giuliani’s apartment at 6 a.m. and seized his electronic devices. Mr. Costello said the search warrant describes the investigation as a probe into a possible violation of foreign lobbying rules. Mr. Costello said the warrant sought communications between Mr. Giuliani and individuals including John Solomon, a columnist who was in communication with Mr. Giuliani about his effort to push for investigations of Joe Biden in Ukraine.
              John Solomon is an “opinion contributor” at FOX news of course.

LOCK THEM UP

Comment

NEW YORK — Federal investigators in Manhattan executed search warrants early Wednesday at the home and office of Rudy Giuliani, the former New York City mayor who became President Donald Trump’s personal lawyer, stepping up a criminal investigation into Giuliani’s dealings in Ukraine, three people with knowledge of the investigation said.

The investigators seized Giuliani’s electronic devices and searched his apartment on Madison Avenue and his office on Park Avenue at about 6 a.m., two of the people said.

Executing a search warrant is an extraordinary move for prosecutors to take against a lawyer, let alone a lawyer for a former president. It is a major turning point in the long-running investigation into Giuliani, who as mayor steered New York through the Sept. 11 attacks and earlier in his career led the same U.S. attorney’s office in Manhattan that is now investigating him.

Trump didn't pardon him either lol lol lol lol

Comment

I smell a coverup -
                  absolutely

Comment

NEW YORK — Federal investigators in Manhattan executed search warrants early Wednesday at the home and office of Rudy Giuliani, the former New York City mayor who became President Donald Trump’s personal lawyer, stepping up a criminal investigation into Giuliani’s dealings in Ukraine, three people with knowledge of the investigation said.

The investigators seized Giuliani’s electronic devices and searched his apartment on Madison Avenue and his office on Park Avenue at about 6 a.m., two of the people said.

Executing a search warrant is an extraordinary move for prosecutors to take against a lawyer, let alone a lawyer for a former president. It is a major turning point in the long-running investigation into Giuliani, who as mayor steered New York through the Sept. 11 attacks and earlier in his career led the same U.S. attorney’s office in Manhattan that is now investigating him.

Trump didn't pardon him either lol lol lol lol
                    It is possible there is a “secret” pardon. We will know soon.

Comment

So Rudes tweeted he would have a “statement” about today’s developments on his 3 PM radio show.

He then deleted that tweet and canceled his appearance on his show

Comment

Oh boy

F.B.I. agents on Wednesday morning also executed a search warrant at the Washington-area home of Victoria Toensing, a lawyer close to Mr. Giuliani who had dealings with several Ukrainians involved in seeking negative information on the Bidens, according to people with knowledge of that warrant, which sought her phone.

Ms. Toensing, a former federal prosecutor and senior Justice Department official, has also represented Dmitry Firtash, a Ukrainian oligarch under indictment in the United States whose help Mr. Giuliani sought.
                        The law is coming!

Comment

The Feds are starting to close in on these scumbags. Many of them have close ties to Trump.

“Trump doesn’t care about Allen, but Allen knows every bad thing he ever did.”
                          - Jennifer Weisselberg, former daughter-in-law of Trump Organization CFO Allen Weisselberg, who is feeling a lot of heat from the Feds these days.

In the end Weisselberg will flip on Trump. Whatever charges that results in will be in addition to the 29 current/ongoing Civil and Criminal lawsuits against Trump.

Comment

Costello is Rudy’s lawyer …

John Solomon is an “opinion contributor” at FOX news of course.

LOCK THEM UP
                            Surely you have never seen the Biden confession on tape re Ukraine and his adm blackmail.

And Kerry's espionage recently exposed; Hillary's server cover up and more.

I am tired of my tax dollars being used and abused by these corrupt organizations. Equally administer justice. We deserve better from our gov't and agencies. ...with liberty and justice for all.

Comment

Russia, russia, russia. All over again.

I hope urkraine uranium one is part if it. Helloooo clinton foundation.

Such a disgrace. The taxpayer dollars wasted on witch hunts.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X