Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    CFC Valley Sky 2005 has been removed from the EDP league due to unethical behavior.
    What did they do?

For CFC Valley tryouts sahould I have my child go to the tryout for the team two years younger since they will also be playing for that team?

Comment

CFC Valley Sky 2005 has been removed from the EDP league due to unethical behavior.
      What did they do?

For CFC Valley tryouts sahould I have my child go to the tryout for the team two years younger since they will also be playing for that team?

Comment

team

No refunds, the 2005 girls are still playing.....on the 2006 and 2007 team.

Comment

No refunds, the 2005 girls are still playing.....on the 2006 and 2007 team.
          The most outrageous thing about it is that he has a "B" team at that 05 age group, so why not bring some of them if you are short players instead of cheating with 03's...... they must be really bad !

Comment

Not for nothing but what parent lets their kid play down on a younger team?

Comment

Not for nothing but what parent lets their kid play down on a younger team?
              The same ignorant idiots that believe what OD is selling them. The guy is a dirt bag, hopefully this makes parents realize how bad he is and his business gets destroyed. He should not be involved with youth sports, he is a horrible example for them.

Comment

Does anyone know the definite reason this happened? My child is on another valley team. OD isn’t the coach but I do find it concerning.

Comment

Does anyone know the definite reason this happened? My child is on another valley team. OD isn’t the coach but I do find it concerning.
                  Older kids played down. Dirty move by OD, he is a POS, get out of there.

Comment

Older kids played down. Dirty move by OD, he is a POS, get out of there.
                    He’s been doing this for years every weekend throughout his career. A win hungry cheater that has no morals. What’s more concerning is the sheer amount of parents that sit back and let their kids play down an age group knowing that it’s cheating, that is no way to to teach kids what’s right. Where is the satisfaction in winner when half you team each week is older kids playing down.

Comment

You should because the club condones it by looking the other way

Comment

He played 03's in a 05 league game and got caught. Kudos to EDP for taking it seriously. He should be suspended from coaching.

Comment

He played 03's in a 05 league game and got caught. Kudos to EDP for taking it seriously. He should be suspended from coaching.
                          You know the first line of defense to combat that? CFC Valley or CFC management.

Comment

You know the first line of defense to combat that? CFC Valley or CFC management.
                            He is CFC Valley, so scratch that. He pays his franchise payments each year so CFC Mgt doesnt care!

Comment

My guess is that this isn’t the first time the league has received complaints about him. I’m sure he’s received warnings and they had enough FINALLY. He’s never not cheated and he’ll never be truthful with the parents or kids. He’s going to tell you that it’s everyone else’s fault and that the complaint was made for this reason or that reason. The complaints are made because he is in the wrong. He’s a sleaze bag, always has been always will be. Why would anyone want him leading their children by example?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X