•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    PSU 2 Vandy 0

Next they face FSU, Bye bye.
    Why the psu hate? They never returned your Ds phone calls? So should they, or anyone else lose to the#1 teamin the country, what then? You can tell us how much they suck and you told us so? Troll

Comment

Why the psu hate? They never returned your Ds phone calls? So should they, or anyone else lose to the#1 teamin the country, what then? You can tell us how much they suck and you told us so? Troll
      I never said they suck. They just unfortunately are playing the best team in the tourney. They may even make a game of it.

Comment

PSU...last Big 10 team standing. Yeah rough they pulled FSU.

Comment

PSU...last Big 10 team standing. Yeah rough they pulled FSU.
          The hope with FSU is that his dottirs and other such international stars are doing something else like warming up with their National teams for the upcoming olympics. So he’ll be a few superstars short. Their coach figures he’ll still beat you with the end of his bench. He’s probably right.

Comment

I never said they suck. They just unfortunately are playing the best team in the tourney. They may even make a game of it.
            Best team does not always win and I would argue that they are not the best team. People just seem to take it on trust because someone said they were. There are a few teams who could make a case for being right there with them at this stage of the tournament.

Comment

Best team does not always win and I would argue that they are not the best team. People just seem to take it on trust because someone said they were. There are a few teams who could make a case for being right there with them at this stage of the tournament.
              Can you be more specific? Are you saying FSU is not the best team?

Comment

Normally the PAC12 has something to say about that. 3 of 4 teams in last time’s college cup. This season Stanford faded and the rest don’t look as impressive. UCLA could win it all but they didn’t dominate their second round opponent.

Comment

Tomorrow

UNH faces Kentucky

UMass plays PSU
                  Kentucky 2 UNH 0

PSU 4 UMass 1

Both local teams outclassed.

Also

Missouri St 2 Maryland 1

Who the heck is Missouri St.?!

Comment

Kentucky 2 UNH 0

PSU 4 UMass 1

Both local teams outclassed.

Also

Missouri St 2 Maryland 1

Who the heck is Missouri St.?!
                    Missouri St. Is the team smart enough to limit Americans on their roster to 4. Just recruit from Europe and your chances of doing well increase substantially.

Comment

Can you be more specific? Are you saying FSU is not the best team?
                      I dont think there is a clear favorite of 4 or 5 teams. FSU lost their best player. Amazes me that people dont think that makes a huge difference. FSU have also not played anyone in the spring. Pro team "scrimmages" are not the same as competitive College games.

Comment

I dont think there is a clear favorite of 4 or 5 teams. FSU lost their best player. Amazes me that people dont think that makes a huge difference. FSU have also not played anyone in the spring. Pro team "scrimmages" are not the same as competitive College games.
                        As AD of UNC will tell anyone willing to listen, the NCAA tournament is a test of stamina more than skill or talent. As the guy who won a lot of these things, he prides himself on wearing teams down with his depth. In the last game or two he eases back on that as the caliber of opponent improves, but those players are more rested than the one’s they will face. Only team from the East in the last cup.

Comment

Are you kidding? FSU not only played nwsl teams, they won. And MK had them playing guys teams. I think FSU is ready for anything.

And their best player graduated last May. So when they dominated the Fall vs the rest of the ACC, she was not on roster either.

Comment

As AD of UNC will tell anyone willing to listen, the NCAA tournament is a test of stamina more than skill or talent. As the guy who won a lot of these things, he prides himself on wearing teams down with his depth. In the last game or two he eases back on that as the caliber of opponent improves, but those players are more rested than the one’s they will face. Only team from the East in the last cup.
                            Right. so he subs like ice hockey and wins. No thanks. Best team can be defined however you want, but what he does and sadly what FSU is starting to do as well is bad for the kids who want to develop, but gets wins for the program. If a player is not learning how and when to take risks in possession , how to pace themselves stamina wise, how to read the game in meaningful games, then they are being short changed. Of course none of that really matters because this is not about pro development, but many people seem to think it is. No coincidence that UNC are producing fewer and fewer players who seem to go on to pro success.

Comment

Are you kidding? FSU not only played nwsl teams, they won. And MK had them playing guys teams. I think FSU is ready for anything.

And their best player graduated last May. So when they dominated the Fall vs the rest of the ACC, she was not on roster either.
                              No im not kidding. They didnt dominate the ACC either. Ignore the games vs bad teams. They are not better than UNC or UVA. ANy of those teams can beat each other on any given day. Thro in UCLA, TCU and a few others and this event is wide open. How teams and players come together to deal with the bubble will determine who wins. Not sure who you think thier best player is/was, but the one Im referring to played in the fall

Comment

No im not kidding. They didnt dominate the ACC either. Ignore the games vs bad teams. They are not better than UNC or UVA. ANy of those teams can beat each other on any given day. Thro in UCLA, TCU and a few others and this event is wide open. How teams and players come together to deal with the bubble will determine who wins. Not sure who you think thier best player is/was, but the one Im referring to played in the fall
                                I was thinking Dana C. She was always dangerous with ball. Zhaou and Howell played Fall and vs Milwaukee. They are both dangerous as is J thomas.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X