Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    CSA was too busy issuing anti discrimination emails to update the coaching assignments for the parents
    The parents knew. We knew. I can’t say it enough. Parents and players, new players all knew. You are literally spreading garbage.

Comment

Nobody cares about CSA, this post is obviously generated by a pissed off parent who didn’t expect they would get burned by CSA. Keep other clubs out of this fight, definitely a CSA issue.
      “Obviously” lol. Right. A parent that obviously has nothing to do with CSA.

Comment

Get ready for all the “thanks Niko” posts. They give themselves away every time. Not the smartest.
        Anyone who lets their child play at CSA is either one of low IQ or they are very desperate to leave Rec soccer. Maybe a combo of both

Comment

Anyone who lets their child play at CSA is either one of low IQ or they are very desperate to leave Rec soccer. Maybe a combo of both
          Its the convenience to be close and the fancy facility and the name Cedar Stars. All shore people who are looking for an academy and don't know much about how bad it is in terms of their staff, their terrible communication, their ever-changing promises flock there!

"Your child will be on the green team, oh wait, we will have assessments 2 weeks before the season starts and then you will know!" -} to the sucker who already committed and prepaid for half of the season..

Comment

Why were we told we would have one coach right before tryouts now we are told we have different coach??
            If you aren’t happy as a parent leave now before the dissatisfaction and regret CSA train leaves the station. If you want to see where all the talented kids play make a left out of the CSA parking lot and type in Monmouth Regional HS into your GPS device . Match Fit Shore is where coaches care about the players and results are proven on the field. If you think you have what it takes make that 5 minute drive down WAYFAIR RD.

Comment

Not associated with them, but I've had that happen 4 out of the last 10 years. Not ideal, not necessarily uncommon either since decisions are sometimes made based on the coach.
              This should not happen at a top academy like Cedar Stars.

Comment

I get it. This whole post was just so a few people could get the same CSA bashes in that they continue on for months. They don’t care about the club though. Very happy with my decision to have my daughters at CSA. Good coaches, excellent communication, nice facilities. No regrets. I know none of that matters because this thread is meant to discredit everything anyone says positive about the coaches or club. Carry on..

Comment

LOL don’t worry about silly coaches names, just hurry up and secure your Summer Select slot because the team is filling up fast. A sucker is born every day!!!

Comment

I get it. This whole post was just so a few people could get the same CSA bashes in that they continue on for months. They don’t care about the club though. Very happy with my decision to have my daughters at CSA. Good coaches, excellent communication, nice facilities. No regrets. I know none of that matters because this thread is meant to discredit everything anyone says positive about the coaches or club. Carry on..
                    There are always the same excuses. Almost like they are being written by someone who works for CSA.

Comment

There are always the same excuses. Almost like they are being written by someone who works for CSA.
                      I’m not reading excuses. I’m reading posts intent to bash them and then very clear posts that are refuting the claim the OP is making. Notice how the posts that want to bash CSA are also the ones that ridicule parents that are happy with their kids at CSA. Why is that necessary? I don’t believe any coach from any club is posting on here.

Comment

From the CSA ID Clinic thread:

Quote:

This is the ONLY real option any (non first year) parent has with CSA. Do NOT pay anything and hold out paying as long as possible. They will threaten with not holding a spot, not allowing your child to train, not carding, etc. - but once you send payment to CSA - your are out of luck. If they do not deliver on the things they guarantee or promise - your room to haggle / argue is gone. They do not return emails or phone calls, they do not negotiate in any way. It is VERY difficult (but possible) to get out of those payment contracts - but it takes effort and time to call your credit card company / bank and explain they are in breach of contract. Best thing to do is stall as long as possible until you can see and know exactly what is going to happen. Which League and Bracket your team will play in - how many kids on the roster (initially) - who is the actual coach, how bad the parents are and which ones are up the coach's butt - this is a BIG deal. If the coach says "here are the rules" and then 3 or 4 players / parents to not follow them - you are out of luck

They say they will not hold a spot. This is BS - CSA is notorious for telling every naďve parent that - forcing early payment and commitment - 2 weeks later players are added to the roster who did not try out, did not pay, etc, and this will continue throughout the season.

Here is the Process:
                        Print out all the registration documents from the Online Site. Complete them and sign and drop them off hard copy to the office mailbox or mail them in. This way your paperwork is in - the kid is registered and they know of your intent to play - but they cannot start taking your money before the child has even set foot on the field.
                        Keep following up with emails - reinforcing your registration and intent to play, commit, etc - keep stalling - they will allow your kid to play while sorting it all out.

CSA is the worst in terms of administration, organization, etc - Stall Stall Stall - pay as last resort

they NEED the kids, enrollment is down - no matter how much they pretend they are selective - they won't turn away your player
                        Thanks for reposting this. Very interesting

Comment

I’m not reading excuses. I’m reading posts intent to bash them and then very clear posts that are refuting the claim the OP is making. Notice how the posts that want to bash CSA are also the ones that ridicule parents that are happy with their kids at CSA. Why is that necessary? I don’t believe any coach from any club is posting on here.
                          Agree.

Comment

Agree.
                            I agree with myself 🙄

Comment

I agree with myself 🙄
                              Hehe... good one 😁 this can't be a legitimate "agreement"... lol...

Comment

If you aren’t happy as a parent leave now before the dissatisfaction and regret CSA train leaves the station. If you want to see where all the talented kids play make a left out of the CSA parking lot and type in Monmouth Regional HS into your GPS device . Match Fit Shore is where coaches care about the players and results are proven on the field. If you think you have what it takes make that 5 minute drive down WAYFAIR RD.
                                And there will be no bait and switch at MFS. You have one coach on the girls side. And the “boys director” coaching the 3rd 2011 team (that’s right there is a 3rd team. you would never know they had a third team based on their social media).

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X