Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    1. Norwalk to Danbury isn’t that far. However most lower FC wouldn’t travel to upper FC

2. True. However some decent high school boys players exist at both clubs. Not everyone wants or needs to go MLS

3. Spot on
    The comparison was OW and AC, not AC and Inter. Other poster blathered on about OW crushing AC.

Comment

Ac ct cheats shame on them , they have white a team players help out b teams in their finals just to win when theirs no dual rostering what a joke they are proofs in the pictures they same kids played 2 different brackets same age at bernie ward

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post
        Ac ct cheats shame on them , they have white a team players help out b teams in their finals just to win when theirs no dual rostering what a joke they are proofs in the pictures they same kids played 2 different brackets same age at bernie ward
        Someone’s bitter that their u little didn’t win a medal. Dredging up an old post and also posting on another. You have no proof

Comment

Oh my phuking god you have no clue how unimportant some preseason warm up tournament for u12 teams is.

Comment

most of these clubs are run by scumbags

Comment

most of these clubs are run by scumbags
              Most? Pretty sure all.
              It's business and they thrive on servicing those buying into it. Especially in FFC. A quarter of the kids have talent the rest are filler to reach the end goal.

Comment

Most? Pretty sure all.
                It's business and they thrive on servicing those buying into it. Especially in FFC. A quarter of the kids have talent the rest are filler to reach the end goal.

All the clubs need filler - there's too many of them thanks to the absurd proliferation of leagues. Most aren't blatantly lying to parents. but sure yes they'll take players that a few years ago wouldn't make it out travel level. Parents are the ones that keep writing checks, not being realistic about their kids' skills and not doing their homework.

Comment

Since there weren't many teams it's easy enough to see who was complaining - only one AC team won anything, 2nd bracket 08 boys. Beat the FSA ECLR team - yes their regional boys team. Should someone tell angry dad he's going to have a painful season?

Comment

Since there weren't many teams it's easy enough to see who was complaining - only one AC team won anything, 2nd bracket 08 boys. Beat the FSA ECLR team - yes their regional boys team. Should someone tell angry dad he's going to have a painful season?
                    Not angry dad, but he has a point. What’s to stop teams from bringing older kids who are short down an age group. This is why player cards exist. Why are we not checking them in a finals game - that’s literally what they are there for. Blame the tournament directors.

Comment

Not angry dad, but he has a point. What’s to stop teams from bringing older kids who are short down an age group. This is why player cards exist. Why are we not checking them in a finals game - that’s literally what they are there for. Blame the tournament directors.
                      I give little credibility to anonymous posters on TS - and one of my kids teams has had this happen to them. Annoying but whatever, it's a preseason tournament. The time to call it out is during the game so organizers can step in.

Comment

Oh my phuking god you have no clue how unimportant some preseason warm up tournament for u12 teams is.
                        Not OP, but I guess it must be important enough to cheat…so I think you just proved their point.

Comment

I give little credibility to anonymous posters on TS - and one of my kids teams has had this happen to them. Annoying but whatever, it's a preseason tournament. The time to call it out is during the game so organizers can step in.
                          Short of getting Bernie Ward and his loved ones involved I’m pretty sure no ones going to intervene from the directors. This isn’t Brazil where they stop the match because of a player problem. For the FSA regional ENCL this was the eff’n Catalina Wine Mixer. This was their shot this fall. Go on and debate me on that point, but you know I’m right.

Comment

Short of getting Bernie Ward and his loved ones involved I’m pretty sure no ones going to intervene from the directors. This isn’t Brazil where they stop the match because of a player problem. For the FSA regional ENCL this was the eff’n Catalina Wine Mixer. This was their shot this fall. Go on and debate me on that point, but you know I’m right.
                            I’m sure FSA would have gladly mixed teams like AC/DC did as
                            Part of some gentleman’s agreement. They just weren’t given the chance to do so.

Comment

I’m sure FSA would have gladly mixed teams like AC/DC did as
                              Part of some gentleman’s agreement. They just weren’t given the chance to do so.
                              Come on now a regional ECNL should crush a state team. It doesn’t matter who they purportedly added to the roster. Unless it was Messi trying to get some games it’s. It’s quite laughable that an ECNL team is making such a fuss.

Comment

You know Bernie Ward is dead you moron

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X