Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    The real question is will it be boys or girls? But they do have tryout flyers with the announcement on it so they must have gotten something
    EcnlR boys
    FCL girls

Comment

That sounds about right. FCL1 or FCL2 for the girls?

Comment

Is this real? I don’t see it on the ECNL website
        They’re not getting it.

It’s not on their website. Not on the ECNL website, not on their social media. Just some wannabe on here posting typical ba prior to tryouts knowing players are leaving Key Biscayne in droves.

Comment

You obviously have no clue what is even going on at your Club. It is a fact. What has not been released is whether it is only for boys or girls. I doubt ECNL cares to make an announcement about some small club joining a regional league. That is not exactly big news. But it is a fact.

Comment

You obviously have no clue what is even going on at your Club. It is a fact. What has not been released is whether it is only for boys or girls. I doubt ECNL cares to make an announcement about some small club joining a regional league. That is not exactly big news. But it is a fact.
            Probe it or stop starting bs threads and then trying to defend your false claims. Every post on here claiming ECNL RL is you. Give it up. Post proof or stfu. Fact my *****

Comment

Same moron who’s been saying this for weeks. Nothing to see here. Everyone is leaving Key Biscayne. Coaches & players are all leaving and they think lying about ECRL is going to save their little club. Lol

Comment

Fake news.

Go to Miami Prime or Kendall

Comment

I don’t have to prove **** to you on TS, don’t believe it, then zero ****s given. Go ahead and you do you. But you will feel real dumb when you finally get caught up with current info.

Comment

I don’t have to prove **** to you on TS, don’t believe it, then zero ****s given. Go ahead and you do you. But you will feel real dumb when you finally get caught up with current info.
                    Prove it.

Stop posting lies as facts. Post the proof or stfu

We get it. Everyone is leaving your club

Comment

Fake news.

Go to Miami Prime or Kendall
                      Two sinking ships for different reasons

Comment

Prove it.

Stop posting lies as facts. Post the proof or stfu

We get it. Everyone is leaving your club
                        Prove it! , Prove it. This guy is crying like a little bitch on here! This is TS this is rumors that only about 30% of the time come true so take it or leave it numb nuts! But nobody has to prove jack **** to you bro. Get a life dickwad!

Comment

I saw on instagram that Key Biscayne has ECNL. So I guess its true. Before I bring my son out for tryouts does anyone know if its true that they have some rule that says no less than 70% of the kids on the team have to live on Key Biscayne?

Comment

I saw on instagram that Key Biscayne has ECNL. So I guess its true. Before I bring my son out for tryouts does anyone know if its true that they have some rule that says no less than 70% of the kids on the team have to live on Key Biscayne?
                            Yep. And not for girls.

Comment

Yep. And not for girls.
                              Girls soccer sucks cause Latin men are freaking stupid.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X