Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Cops should just stop killing people without cause . That will keep them from being charged with murder and manslaughter, allowing them to continue to go home to their families at the end of the day, and keeping them out of prison. Innocent blood will stop being spilled by criminal cops. Better that a bad cop spend their lives behind bars rather than have kill another child
    Fixed ^^^ that for ya

I saw the video where a cop ordered a 13 yr old to raise his hands and then when he did the cop murdered him. Point blank range. Executed a 13 yr old.

Comment

And yet, policing still doesn’t rank among the ten most dangerous jobs, so let’s keep all this in perspective.

Roofers and landscapers are the real heros taking risks to maintain our way of life

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/12/27/the-...-bls-data.html
      OP here and yes considering how much more dangerous their jobs are it is pretty amazing more aren't killed. Of course they also have incredible protective gear as well. I've got several family members in the different forces around the country. The one gig they hate the most is making traffic stops. One uncle (now retired) started back in the 70s in a major city when patrol cars were manned by single officers. He still doesn't understand how he didn't quit back then, young and dumb he guesses.

Comment

Where are the sub-human Democratic pieces of crap demonstrating when cops are killed by vermin. Nowhere. Just demonstrating that the Dems are pieces pf human crap.

i

Comment

Where are the sub-human Democratic pieces of crap demonstrating when cops are killed by vermin. Nowhere. Just demonstrating that the Dems are pieces pf human crap.

i
          On average there's less than one officer killed per week. Considering the dangers of the job and how many guns are out there it's a very low number. Besides why would you think protesting would change criminal behavior? It's comical you even suggest it. BTW it was the Dems who pushed to honor officer Sicnik after Jan 6, and there were multiple cops arrested as part of the insurrection. The right claims blue lives matter?

Comment

i
            This ^^^^ post was made late Sunday night (after 10 PM) by someone who sounds like they showed up drunk and angry after a weekend of silence.

He wouldn’t dare come around with this when he might get a response, so now he’s spreading it when he knew the libbies wouldn’t be around. Family values libbies were with their families

Comment

Police fail to do their jobs to protect so people

On average there's less than one officer killed per week. Considering the dangers of the job and how many guns are out there it's a very low number. Besides why would you think protesting would change criminal behavior? It's comical you even suggest it. BTW it was the Dems who pushed to honor officer Sicnik after Jan 6, and there were multiple cops arrested as part of the insurrection. The right claims blue lives matter?
              dems do not honor anyone but themselves....everything they do is a political smokescreen, nothing more, nothing less.

Prime examples is biden playing the song "despacito" when addressing a few latinos.
              another is pelosi and schumer kneeling while wearing african scarves (Ironically, Slavery originated in Africa).

Whenever there is an opportunity for a great photo to be taken, there will be a liberal demo crap close by.

Comment

dems do not honor anyone but themselves....everything they do is a political smokescreen, nothing more, nothing less.

Prime examples is biden playing the song "despacito" when addressing a few latinos.
                another is pelosi and schumer kneeling while wearing african scarves (Ironically, Slavery originated in Africa).

Whenever there is an opportunity for a great photo to be taken, there will be a liberal demo crap close by.
                versus Trump posing in front of a church with a bible in his hand? lol TC you fail miserably once again

Comment

Chauvin guilty on three counts, bail revoked. As it should be.

Comment

Chauvin guilty on three counts, bail revoked. As it should be.
                    It shocked me to see how the Minneapolis police department first reported this incident.

https://mobile.twitter.com/keithboyk...164866/photo/1

Thanks to:

1) smartphone cameras
                    2) millions of protestors

this will enter the history books much differently.

I hope eyes are opened about how many murders like this were easily deflected before video and movements like BLM

Comment

It shocked me to see how the Minneapolis police department first reported this incident.

https://mobile.twitter.com/keithboyk...164866/photo/1

Thanks to:

1) smartphone cameras
                      2) millions of protestors

this will enter the history books much differently.

I hope eyes are opened about how many murders like this were easily deflected before video and movements like BLM
                      May this finally be the case that stops cops protecting bad cops. At least I hope so. I know there are few truly bad cops, most are hard working in a difficult job. But ignoring them (Chauvin had prior complaints of unnecessary force) or even protecting them has to stop.

Comment

May this finally be the case that stops cops protecting bad cops. At least I hope so. I know there are few truly bad cops, most are hard working in a difficult job. But ignoring them (Chauvin had prior complaints of unnecessary force) or even protecting them has to stop.
                        What about those that protect thugs that harm innocent children and elderly? What about those? How many children murdered in Chicago recently by thugs? Where is the outrage? Right...crickets.

Bad people no matter what race, religion, gender and/or profession should be stopped.

Comment

What about those that protect thugs that harm innocent children and elderly? What about those? How many children murdered in Chicago recently by thugs? Where is the outrage? Right...crickets.

Bad people no matter what race, religion, gender and/or profession should be stopped.
                          Democrats care about nothing other than fomenting discord and keeping people poor so that they have garner power. Democrats are the devil incarnate.

Comment

A black teen was shot yesterday in OH while attempting to stab someone with a knife. A justified shooting and the police already released the video showing it as such. Standing on someone's neck for 9 minutes, depriving them of oxygen while handcuffed over a $20bill and having three other officers there? Not justified. Surely you see the difference con?

Comment

A black teen was shot yesterday in OH while attempting to stab someone with a knife. A justified shooting and the police already released the video showing it as such. Standing on someone's neck for 9 minutes, depriving them of oxygen while handcuffed over a $20bill and having three other officers there? Not justified. Surely you see the difference con?
                              Floyd was a hero. Served who terms for armed robbery. During one of the robberies threatened to shoot a pregnant woman in the stomach. High on PCP and fentanyl. Had triple lethal dose of fentanyl in his blood. Was resisting arrest -- as shown by body cam footage showing the officers asked him nicely for 20 minutes to come with them. Floyd was a true American hero. We want all our kids to grown up the same way.

Comment

See this is where your bipolar con boobie brain fails you.

No one is protecting thugs that harm innocent and elderly. I want criminals like that prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law just like Derek Chauvin was.

Silly silly con rabbit. Why would you think that those of us believing in rule of law (Libs of course, the Non-insurrectionists among us) don’t want it applies fairly. It is cons who want “special status” for the Chauvins of the world.

Tucker Kkklansman had a meltdown over this last night. A pal sent me links to clips and I am 🥰 His meltdown almost as much as I enjoy yours con.

So I’m thinking the other 3 cops yet to be tried should seek deals. They are clearly going down.

It’s a new day in America.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X