Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Would agree, if GA is so secure in their quality why not let a couple more great teams in? What do they have to lose?
    Money, it’s all about money. If they let a town club like Real in and they kick their butt like I think I read Real beat a GA team 7-1 recently, then they will lose customers that may be attracted to Real instead of the other sub par GA clubs in NJ.

Comment

Money, it’s all about money. If they let a town club like Real in and they kick their butt like I think I read Real beat a GA team 7-1 recently, then they will lose customers that may be attracted to Real instead of the other sub par GA clubs in NJ.
      You are not too bright are you? If Real would become part of GA and did well. That would now be a GA team doing well , which in turn would help the GA by giving customers another viable option for GA and thereby enhancing the GA reputation. You can’t fix stupid!

Comment

You are not too bright are you? If Real would become part of GA and did well. That would now be a GA team doing well , which in turn would help the GA by giving customers another viable option for GA and thereby enhancing the GA reputation. You can’t fix stupid!
        Sorry but having all these limitations in these league to keep great clubs out regardless of how good they are is all a money and power play. You mean to tell me if CSA, SJEB etc were getting blown out 7,8 nothing by Real that would not hurt their product and ability to sell people? It’s pay to play at its best.

Comment

Sorry but having all these limitations in these league to keep great clubs out regardless of how good they are is all a money and power play. You mean to tell me if CSA, SJEB etc were getting blown out 7,8 nothing by Real that would not hurt their product and ability to sell people? It’s pay to play at its best.
          STA played Real in scrimmages across age groups this year and they won every game. So they would be challenged significantly at every age group. Other clubs trying to get in to GA and Ecnl. Ecnl is closed -GA next best thing for recruitment. Real should be given an opportunity Keep up the scrimmages across age groups. Prove your worth. One 06 team is not going to do it. GA is a building league. I’m sure there will be opportunities for multiple GA clubs. FC copa most likely next.

Comment

How does a team like Real beat CSA GA 7-1 and they are deemed not “good enough” for GA? Makes no logical sense. Don’t even get me started on FC Coppa, Real would beat them by a wider margin.

Comment

How does a team like Real beat CSA GA 7-1 and they are deemed not “good enough” for GA? Makes no logical sense. Don’t even get me started on FC Coppa, Real would beat them by a wider margin.
              Which age group would beat fc copa 09, 08, 07, 06, 05, 04, 03/02? real will not get into a club based league. There 06 s will prosper in usys. Period end of story!

Comment

Which age group would beat fc copa 09, 08, 07, 06, 05, 04, 03/02? real will not get into a club based league. There 06 s will prosper in usys. Period end of story!
                09 through 05 Real would own FC Coppa. Obviously the older age groups don’t count since Real does not have teams.

Comment

Are you talking about the 05 Real team? They are excellent so not surprised they blew out CSA. Btw their 06 team is even better. What would that score be?

Comment

Are you talking about the 05 Real team? They are excellent so not surprised they blew out CSA. Btw their 06 team is even better. What would that score be?
                    05 real team tied wall elite. Are they the same quality?

Comment

Yes they are both better teams than a lot of the GA teams at that age group.

Comment

Yes they are both better teams than a lot of the GA teams at that age group.
                        which GA Teams are the better than?

CSA monmoth ?

SJEB ?

STA ?

CSA Bergen?

Those are our teams in our area.

Comment

which GA Teams are the better than?

CSA monmoth ?

SJEB ?

STA ?

CSA Bergen?

Those are our teams in our area.
                          They are better than CSA Monmouth and SJEB but not sure about the other 2.

Comment

Both of those are top clubs that should be in GA but they are kept out by a system that wants to protect territory instead of welcome the top competition in the state and the north east. One day the broken system will be fixed.

Comment

Both of those are top clubs that should be in GA but they are kept out by a system that wants to protect territory instead of welcome the top competition in the state and the north east. One day the broken system will be fixed.
                              Proof is Wall 05 a volunteer coaches town team tying “mighty” GA Baltimore Celtic 1-1 today. And Wall is in close to last in EDP in their division. How weak is GA???? If you wonder we’ll wonder no more.

Comment

Proof is Wall 05 a volunteer coaches town team tying “mighty” GA Baltimore Celtic 1-1 today. And Wall is in close to last in EDP in their division. How weak is GA???? If you wonder we’ll wonder no more.
                                The same Baltimore Celtic GA team that beat CSA GA 05 3-2??? Wow kudos to Wall. Not bad for a township team. Goes to show you how much BS exists in youth soccer. Clubs like Wall and and Real are better than SJEB and CSA who play in a watered down GA. EDP USYS D1 is by far a tougher league. Do your research folks.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X