Florida West Girls doing well

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It has to be the 04 girls coach, what an embarrassment to the club. We got to see him when they played us, Sunrise. He screamed at those girls like they were his servants.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      It has to be the 04 girls coach, what an embarrassment to the club. We got to see him when they played us, Sunrise. He screamed at those girls like they were his servants.
      Same poster. Posting again. To themselves.

I wonder if you send yourself emails too so that you have somebody to talk to

Comment

I would agree, they embarrassed the Florida Premier 04 this weekend.

Comment

Space Coast too.

I would agree, they embarrassed the Florida Premier 04 this weekend.

Comment

Same poster. Posting again. To themselves.

I wonder if you send yourself emails too so that you have somebody to talk to
            You keep looking loser. We will keep this up so, come on grammar king, tell me why DF is not a *****! When as a coach you boast about your win loss record, you are a very sad person. Many people feel the same way.

Comment

You keep looking loser. We will keep this up so, come on grammar king, tell me why DF is not a *****! When as a coach you boast about your win loss record, you are a very sad person. Many people feel the same way.
              That guy is a true wanker. Did he come from the fesa school of coaching or did he learn all that abusive behavior from his patheic upbringing.

Probably couldnt get a real job after HS so he decided to abuse little girls instead.

Comment

That guy is a true wanker. Did he come from the fesa school of coaching or did he learn all that abusive behavior from his patheic upbringing.

Probably couldnt get a real job after HS so he decided to abuse little girls instead.
                False Entitlement , creates monsters!

Comment

False Entitlement , creates monsters!
                  I'm not sure your little girls teams getting hammered by the 04s technically counts as abuse, but if it does then you're right. The whole team should be arrested

Comment

04 Florida West

Screaming all the time at players is not effective. There is no way those girls respect him, those girls were beating us 3-0 and he was screaming like he was down 0-3. Worse coach I have ever seen, encouraging those girls it’s okay for men to degrade women.

Comment

Screaming all the time at players is not effective. There is no way those girls respect him, those girls were beating us 3-0 and he was screaming like he was down 0-3. Worse coach I have ever seen, encouraging those girls it’s okay for men to degrade women.
                      It’s the FW culture and he’s their top coach. He’s a sad little man.

Comment

Worst program around, intimidation and lies.

Comment

I'm not sure your little girls teams getting hammered by the 04s technically counts as abuse, but if it does then you're right. The whole team should be arrested
                          Obviously your parents are ok with the abuse. Sad

Comment

Not according to their sideline, one of the moms said he controls the program and they have no where else to go. It’s not yelling to correct a problem, it’s screaming to intimidate the players. He must be on something?

Comment

Not according to their sideline, one of the moms said he controls the program and they have no where else to go. It’s not yelling to correct a problem, it’s screaming to intimidate the players. He must be on something?
                              He’s a *********, hope those parents find the cojones to leave!

Comment

Thank You

Successful people/winners concentrate on being successful and winning.

Failures/losers/haters concentrate on those successful people.

Thanks for all of the concentration!

DF

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X