Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Let's put this in context. The thread is called Florida West girls doing well.

And what you've got is a bunch of morons that come on the thread to try and bash Florida West. No disputing the FACT that Florida West girls are doing well, just trash mouth trash talk from parents that have their kids at another club. Even to the point of personal.attacks on coaches.

These parents are from a club that is irrelevant and gets no "talking soccer" threads or interest. And a club that ultimately has any and all talent leave as soon as they get to a semi competitive age. For Florida West nonetheless
    The politics continue.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2990026]

Licenses are for hanging on the wall. You got 3 coaches that know anything in the entire club. They will see the light and get the f out soon. Florida West is for losers!
      Please name drop. I’d like to hear the 3 coaches you think “know” something about club. Licenses do not show you are a great coach, but they do show you at least have the education and committed to coaching.

After you’re done, can you name the dads... I mean coaches from the surrounding clubs in SWFL that are better as well?

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2993141]

Please name drop. I’d like to hear the 3 coaches you think “know” something about club. Licenses do not show you are a great coach, but they do show you at least have the education and committed to coaching.

After you’re done, can you name the dads... I mean coaches from the surrounding clubs in SWFL that are better as well?
        The idea of concentrating the talent is great in my opinion. But, you cannot have people in charge that have been a cancer to SWFL club soccer. The president is about himself and not about anything else. He has failed in SWFL for 20 years and this is his last try before he has to leave town. So tell your parents what ever you want, they will eventually see that it smoke and mirrors.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2993194]

The idea of concentrating the talent is great in my opinion. But, you cannot have people in charge that have been a cancer to SWFL club soccer. The president is about himself and not about anything else. He has failed in SWFL for 20 years and this is his last try before he has to leave town. So tell your parents what ever you want, they will eventually see that it smoke and mirrors.
          Yes, it’s sad for the people that know this criminal, but the parents believe anything as long as their kid is a called elite.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2993194]

He is literally the President of the most successful/biggest Club in SWFL.

And some moron on an online anonymous message board spends their time bashing him and calling him a failure.

Hello irony

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2993276]

He is literally the President of the most successful/biggest Club in SWFL.

And some moron on an online anonymous message board spends their time bashing him and calling him a failure.

Hello irony
              Lol he’s a joke!

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2993404]

Lol he’s a joke!
                You say he’s a joke, and if you really are a parent and not coach/admin for another club, you obviously are just ignorant and have no clue.

Everyone has problems with club admin and no one does a perfect job. Go look at the other pages on here. TBU had a perfect thing, and now look how Florida Premier is almost more successful already with coaches/players going over.

You think JD is better than RP? EC? Whomever the hell is in charge of the crumbling LCS?

In its first year of existence together, FW brought in ECNL for the boys and ECNl-R for girls with opportunities to get full ECNL in future. Their teams across board are all good. No, I’m not saying best ever. But all first teams are good which allows them as a club to compete at highest level. No, I didn’t say win every game; compete. They are doing what everyone else wishes their club did; consolidate. Both clubs came together which everyone thought was unthinkable in this area, and now everyone hates it. Stop hating and join in which will only benefit the kids, not the egos I mentioned above.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2994550]

You say he’s a joke, and if you really are a parent and not coach/admin for another club, you obviously are just ignorant and have no clue.

Everyone has problems with club admin and no one does a perfect job. Go look at the other pages on here. TBU had a perfect thing, and now look how Florida Premier is almost more successful already with coaches/players going over.

You think JD is better than RP? EC? Whomever the hell is in charge of the crumbling LCS?

In its first year of existence together, FW brought in ECNL for the boys and ECNl-R for girls with opportunities to get full ECNL in future. Their teams across board are all good. No, I’m not saying best ever. But all first teams are good which allows them as a club to compete at highest level. No, I didn’t say win every game; compete. They are doing what everyone else wishes their club did; consolidate. Both clubs came together which everyone thought was unthinkable in this area, and now everyone hates it. Stop hating and join in which will only benefit the kids, not the egos I mentioned above.
                  Man you have the FW fever. You need medicine fast. RP is a con man, you will see in time. FF Naples was falling apart, no one is driving from Naples or the Cape. So good luck with your mediocre teams.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2994550]

Yes they are much better people. You have a snake oil seller as your president who believes he knows the only way. It’s laughable:)

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2994757]

Yes they are much better people. You have a snake oil seller as your president who believes he knows the only way. It’s laughable:)
                      You’re delusional if you think JD isn’t a snake? He spends $25k of your money to Orlando City for the emblem. Just think about that. All of FW money goes to the club to pay for quality coaches. Not daddy coaches and orange slices at halftime.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2995001]

You’re delusional if you think JD isn’t a snake? He spends $25k of your money to Orlando City for the emblem. Just think about that. All of FW money goes to the club to pay for quality coaches. Not daddy coaches and orange slices at halftime.
                        Good one RP. You staying up too late, get some rest. Get out of soccer in SWFL and go back to Berlin, where they laugh their asses off at you.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2995077]

Good one RP. You staying up too late, get some rest. Get out of soccer in SWFL and go back to Berlin, where they laugh their asses off at you.
                          Berlin?????? Hahahahahaha. Wheres that wonderfully educated comment from?

You guys really need to stop talking. Your lack of intelligence just helps people make the link that all the FW "haters" also just happen to be complete morons

Comment

That team is an amazing team an arguably the best in the State. They had a good dame and played flawless. Now with that said we have beaten teams with a better score line than they have.

Good team! The best I have seen.
                            Which teams in the top 10 in Florida have you beaten? Here is the list.
                            JFC ECNL
                            FP ECNLR
                            TBU ECNL
                            ORL CITY ECNL
                            PRIME ECNL
                            PBG ELITE
                            SUNRISE X1.
                            WFF GA
                            WESTON GA
                            IMG GA
                            BOYNTON
                            FKK ECNL
                            FLORIDA WEST ECNLR

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2995098]

Berlin?????? Hahahahahaha. Wheres that wonderfully educated comment from?

You guys really need to stop talking. Your lack of intelligence just helps people make the link that all the FW "haters" also just happen to be complete morons
                              Berlin,Munich, hamburg, he’s still a POS. Now let’s get back to your **** girls team. Coaches calling to tell players that if you go somewhere else, you will not succeed. Who do think you are??

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2995143]

Berlin,Munich, hamburg, he’s still a POS. Now let’s get back to your **** girls team. Coaches calling to tell players that if you go somewhere else, you will not succeed. Who do think you are??
                                We will keep trashing this criminal until he’s out.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X