Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which clubs are serving area north of Seatttle?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which clubs are serving area north of Seatttle?

I am talking about then region including Shoreline, Lynwood, Kenmore, Lake Forest Park etc. Sound fc and seattle united both cover part of the region. Are there any smaller clubs operating here as well? Just want to see what are the options. Thanks!

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I am talking about then region including Shoreline, Lynwood, Kenmore, Lake Forest Park etc. Sound fc and seattle united both cover part of the region. Are there any smaller clubs operating here as well? Just want to see what are the options. Thanks!
    Rush is a little north of that.. the train through out the mill creek/south everett area.

Comment

That's it for RCL, there are a lot of PSPL clubs spread around some in that area, but don't know anything about them. League isn't as strong as RCL, but they have some decent teams.

Comment

No clubs that I can think of that operates out of those cities. Edmonds FC is close to Shoreline. Not sure where the lynnwood families typically go to.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
          No clubs that I can think of that operates out of those cities. Edmonds FC is close to Shoreline. Not sure where the lynnwood families typically go to.
          Lynwood families typically go to sound

Comment

We have several kids from Kenmore, North Kirkland, Bothell area playing with my kids Crossfire team after getting frustrated with the situation at Sound FC. Further north than that I would look at Rush.

About 1/3 of crossfire teams practice at grass lawn park, but most of crossfire practices at Marymoor.

Smaller clubs look at Puget Sound Premier League, season is 4 games shorter, and quality of the clubs/coaching can vary greatly so you'll want to do some research.

Comment

Snohomish United, Rush, FC Edmonds, LK Washington-Crossfire Select

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
              Auto-Saved
              x
              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
              x
              Working...
              X