Jeff Cup/NY Quarantine

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What are we teaching these kids? That school sports bare more important then public health? Terrible lesson. School and youth sports are fine but have some perspective people. Everything will be fine if you follow the rules.

All it affects is a meaningless sports competition. I mean who won any of these games last year? No one at all knows or cares outside of a few players, parents, and coaches. Relax.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Snitches get Stitches.
      I hope you not Italian, you know what happens to RATS right?

I certainly don't ever remember a "tattle tale" ever being liked.

I see why you are always angry, you've always been a week pathetic LOSER!
      No offense, but you sound like the angry one here. Other guy sounds a little boring and basic, but definitely not angry.

Comment

Jeff Cup/NY Quarantine

What are we teaching these kids? That school sports bare more important then public health? Terrible lesson. School and youth sports are fine but have some perspective people. Everything will be fine if you follow the rules.

All it affects is a meaningless sports competition. I mean who won any of these games last year? No one at all knows or cares outside of a few players, parents, and coaches. Relax.
        Hitler to his German Jews:

"just wear this star on your clothes, its for your own safety, and just walk this way".

Ive seen this before sheep, you know the most interesting thing about history? it always repeats itself.

If you are that worried, go get your shot, and most importantly stop being a whiny @ss b-tch!

Comment

"just wear this star on your clothes, its for your own safety, and just walk this way".

Ive seen this before sheep, you know the most interesting thing about history? it always repeats itself.

If you are that worried, go get your shot, and most importantly stop being a whiny @ss b-tch!
          Congrats for the most moronic post ever put in TS which is hard to achieve. We have a super moron on the thread !

Comment

Congrats for the most moronic post ever put in TS which is hard to achieve. We have a super moron on the thread !
            To be fair, whining anonymously does nothing. If people are peeved they contact the Section XI director or NYSPHSAA. Heard parents reached out yesterday to people at both organizations giving them a heads up and that they both reached out to the schools' ADs warning them about penalties for infractions, prior to afternoon games. If coaches were given the opportunity to do the right thing and didn't, they should face the penalties for it.

Comment

Jeff Cup/NY Quarantine

To be fair, whining anonymously does nothing. If people are peeved they contact the Section XI director or NYSPHSAA. Heard parents reached out yesterday to people at both organizations giving them a heads up and that they both reached out to the schools' ADs warning them about penalties for infractions, prior to afternoon games. If coaches were given the opportunity to do the right thing and didn't, they should face the penalties for it.
              I bet the farm that the ones making the complaints are the ones complaining are the ones whos kids ride the bench.

Pathetic weaklings breading more more pathetic weaklings. you should all be on an island some wear making yourselves miserable as usual.

Comment

I bet the farm that the ones making the complaints are the ones complaining are the ones whos kids ride the bench.

Pathetic weaklings breading more more pathetic weaklings. you should all be on an island some wear making yourselves miserable as usual.
                The only weaklings on here are ones that can even teach their kids how to make a properly make a decision when life presents her inevitable conflicts. you cant muster up the strength to say no to a HS soccer game? weak.

Comment

I bet the ones complaining about complaints are pathetically desperate crybabies breading kids who are pathetically desperate crybabies. I mean how desperate do you have to be to risk your entire school losing sports for the season because you want to see your kid's name on a plaque???

Comment

The only weaklings on here are ones that can even teach their kids how to make a properly make a decision when life presents her inevitable conflicts. you cant muster up the strength to say no to a HS soccer game? weak.
                    Don't forget the coach who told the kid not to worry about it...the coach who basically oversees all of Suffolk Girls Soccer. Hmmmm, wonder what his motive was?

Comment

America is unlikely to be a free society in 100 years, maybe even in 50 years. The masses buying into all the "progressive" and "wokeness" BS that is so fashionable today will eventually cede their entire freedom to the State in exchange for a promise that the State will keep them safe - safe from disease, safe from competition, safe from having to stand on their own two feet, safe from "inequality," safe from having to admit that people have differential amounts of talent, ability, and merit, safe from everything. When they finally see the consequences, it will be too late. This has played out time and time again in societies across the globe. It is really sad.

Comment

America is unlikely to be a free society in 100 years, maybe even in 50 years. The masses buying into all the "progressive" and "wokeness" BS that is so fashionable today will eventually cede their entire freedom to the State in exchange for a promise that the State will keep them safe - safe from disease, safe from competition, safe from having to stand on their own two feet, safe from "inequality," safe from having to admit that people have differential amounts of talent, ability, and merit, safe from everything. When they finally see the consequences, it will be too late. This has played out time and time again in societies across the globe. It is really sad.
                        Cool...bottom line is NYS set mandatory quarantine requirements for High School sports. If you don't agree with them, call your state rep. Doesn't give some schools/coaches/kids the right to disregard them.

People should contact the Section XI director or NYSPHSAA. Heard parents reached out yesterday to people at both organizations giving them a heads up and that they both reached out to the schools' ADs warning them about penalties for infractions, prior to afternoon games. If coaches were given the opportunity to do the right thing and didn't, they should face the penalties for it.

Comment

Jeff Cup/NY Quarantine

I bet the ones complaining about complaints are pathetically desperate crybabies breading kids who are pathetically desperate crybabies. I mean how desperate do you have to be to risk your entire school losing sports for the season because you want to see your kid's name on a plaque???
                          wah wah wah! would you like some cheese with that whine?
                          go get your vaccine and stfu already!

Comment

Jeff Cup/NY Quarantine

Exactly! (but I say sooner, maybe 20 years?)

"those who would give up a little freedom for a little security deserve neither and will ultimately lose both" Thomas Jefferson

Comment

wah wah wah! would you like some cheese with that whine?
                              go get your vaccine and stfu already!
                              shouldn't you be in class or doing some remote learning or something? The guidance applies to you and everyone else sweetheart. Welcome to life. Grow up and grow a spine.

Comment

Jeff Cup/NY Quarantine

shouldn't you be in class or doing some remote learning or something? The guidance applies to you and everyone else sweetheart. Welcome to life. Grow up and grow a spine.
                                tough words and funny coming from the person that has been crying, bitching and complaining your entire life.

I'm betting you were always picked last for gym class kickball in elementary school.
                                tell me i'm wrong.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X