X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fools Money

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hahaha. No Ivies in your list of real colleges? UCLA but no Stanford? Oregon and University of Texas as real colleges? Good thing you are not a school snob.
    Whatever Bro...

I didn't need a Ridiculous Ivy League College to make real money.....

My family ia doing jusr fine and my children will not nees to worry about their degrees or their firat homes- we as parents have set them up financially so that they will be able to make decisions on their own without concern for financial issues....

Neither my wifw nor I are highly educated yet neither of us had to attend an Ivy League College.

Lol- You do you.... Good luck with that....

Just Remember.... A Fool's Money is Easily Lost.... :)

Comment

Whatever Bro...

I didn't need a Ridiculous Ivy League College to make real money.....

My family ia doing jusr fine and my children will not nees to worry about their degrees or their firat homes- we as parents have set them up financially so that they will be able to make decisions on their own without concern for financial issues....

Neither my wifw nor I are highly educated yet neither of us had to attend an Ivy League College.

Lol- You do you.... Good luck with that....

Just Remember.... A Fool's Money is Easily Lost.... :)
      Isn't it a fool and his money are soon parted? Proverbs quote.
      Non ivy here too.

Comment

My Apologies.... The Heights at BC

Isn't it a fool and his money are soon parted? Proverbs quote.
        Non ivy here too.
        Oh my Goodness... Where are my Manners...
        I absolutely did not realize I was Chatting about BC Girls Soccer...

My Deepest Apologies....

Is it the BC Womans/Girls Soccer Team or the Flight of the Icarus?

It was SUCH a Beautiful Sight...
        The End of the Final NCAA Women's Tourney was upon us...
        The Blood, Sweat and Tears were Behind us All...

The Sun was shining in the Distance.... the Blue Skies were strong and sincere... the Wispy, Puffy White Clouds had that Vanllla Sky tinge to them...

Yet, beyond the joyous sounds of full throttled Competition, we all heard it....

The Whoosh of those Green Energy Wind Turbines... the Hum of those Prius and Tesla Electric Cars owned by the Parents of these Darling Little Soccer Cherubs... Their Carbon Footprints Negligible to the Enviornment at this Pristine Soccer Meadow at The Heights of Boston College

A White Dove Fluttered past, Slowly dipping it's wings to all of us Endearing Parents and Little Soccer Players...
        As this Dove floated by, it sang out in Joy, Peace and Love..

Is this Soccer at the BC Girls Soccer Tourney or is it Something More....
        Maybe, just Maybe.. This is the Flight of the Icarus..

At that moment, every man, woman and child grasped each other's hands, Gasped in Happiness and Slowly lowered their face masks and sang out in Joy and Glee....

Koom Bae Ya.... Koom Bae Ya.... Koom Bae Ya...

As the tears Streamed down all of our Faces...
        We KNEW...
        We ALL KNEW...

The BC Girls Soccer team was touched by a Hand from Above..

It takes a Village to Survive here in Massachusetts.

The BC Girls/Womans Soccer Team is Our Village....
        Soccer is Our Home....

Comment

The Heights at BC

Hahaha. No Ivies in your list of real colleges? UCLA but no Stanford? Oregon and University of Texas as real colleges? Good thing you are not a school snob.

My Deepest Apologies....

The Sun was shining in the Distance.... the Blue Skies were strong and sincere... the Wispy, Puffy White Clouds had that Vanllla Sky tinge to them...

Yet, beyond the joyous sounds of full throttled Competition, we all heard it....

The Whoosh of those Green Energy Wind Turbines... the Hum of those Prius and Tesla Electric Cars owned by the Parents of these Darling Little Soccer Cherubs... Their Carbon Footprints Negligible to the Enviornment at this Pristine Soccer Meadow at The Heights of Boston College

A White Dove Fluttered past, Slowly dipping it's wings to all of us Endearing Parents and Little Soccer Players...

At that moment, every man, woman and child grasped each other's hands, Gasped in Happiness and Slowly lowered their face masks and sang out in Joy and Glee....

We KNEW...
          We ALL KNEW...

Soccer is Our Home....

Comment

My Deepest Apologies....

We KNEW...
            We ALL KNEW...

Soccer is Our Home....
            This is typical of the new type of BC parent. Well done BC Mom. Like the BC women's program, you have completely lost it

Comment

This is typical of the new type of BC parent. Well done BC Mom. Like the BC women's program, you have completely lost it
              Obviously the Ode to BC is from an oddball troll. I simply do not understand all the hate.

Comment

And didn't Icarus plunge to his death by flying too close to the sun with his waxed wings? I am rusty on my mythology tales but this is my recollection. Just odd as a reference.

Comment

Obviously the Ode to BC is from an oddball troll. I simply do not understand all the hate.
                  It is common in mAss. Envy all over the state.

Comment

And didn't Icarus plunge to his death by flying too close to the sun with his waxed wings? I am rusty on my mythology tales but this is my recollection. Just odd as a reference.
                    Actually, not really. The Analogy is very Apt to the BC Girls Soccer Club and it's brush with greatness.... according to the aftorementioned parents...

Comment

Actually, not really. The Analogy is very Apt to the BC Girls Soccer Club and it's brush with greatness.... according to the aftorementioned parents...
                      It is still in the ACC.

Comment

I don't know. To me, it is better to have brushed greatness then never getting close.

Comment

K Mewis...NWSL and starter; USWNT and Olympic roster. So, there's that.

Comment

Clown Show

K Mewis...NWSL and starter; USWNT and Olympic roster. So, there's that.
                            NWSL league- it IS GIRL'a SOCCER... LOL

Oh my God!! This IS GIRL'S SOCCER! It's quite literally the Worst Soccer on the Planet..

I mean it ia all well and good for fun...

But, it IS GIRL'S Soccer.... LOL. LOL.

Why don't we go watch Womans PRO Basketball while we are at it.. LOL LOL

Comment

NWSL league- it IS GIRL'a SOCCER... LOL

Oh my God!! This IS GIRL'S SOCCER! It's quite literally the Worst Soccer on the Planet..

I mean it ia all well and good for fun...

But, it IS GIRL'S Soccer.... LOL. LOL.

Why don't we go watch Womans PRO Basketball while we are at it.. LOL LOL
                              Just go watch coach lowe run a practice, i mean not run a practice

Comment

Clown Show

Just go watch coach lowe run a practice, i mean not run a practice
                                Oh my God...

Buddy, it IS WOMAN'S soccer....Please, don't even say it is comparable to the Real Game- the Men's Game.... it IS Woman's Soccer- slow, dull, soft... oh yeah- BORING...

It IS WOMAN'S SOCCER!! AND it is being played at BC! BAHAHAHAHA

LOL. LOL LOL

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X