Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Love this response. sounds like no blame game and a determined athlete. Awesome to hear this story. Good luck to your son!
    Thank you!

Comment

Spokane EPD was supposed to resume tonight. Just got cancelled about 6 hours before hand. Solid re-start Bastien.

Comment

Dear EPD Girls EWA family,

I wanted to apologize for the late notice. We will postpone the training to next Monday May 3rd. We didn’t take into account many conflict for this Monday trainings on the girl side. We will work on the fields and hope to have them booked by Wednesday.

It has been hard for us to finalize fields last week this is why we provided a late notice last week, again my apologies on this.

We wanted the girls to get back on the field as soon as possible.

If you have any question, you can email me directly.

BASTIEN CATRIN

EPD & STATE CUP DIRECTOR

It’s now Thursday and zero additional communication. Is anyone surprised? What a train wreck.

Comment

I wanted to apologize for the late notice. We will postpone the training to next Monday May 3rd. We didn’t take into account many conflict for this Monday trainings on the girl side. We will work on the fields and hope to have them booked by Wednesday.

It has been hard for us to finalize fields last week this is why we provided a late notice last week, again my apologies on this.

BASTIEN CATRIN

EPD & STATE CUP DIRECTOR

It’s now Thursday and zero additional communication. Is anyone surprised? What a train wreck.

PSPL Surf Academy has been training monthly and is attending Real Colorado Cup in May.

Comment

BASTIEN CATRIN

EPD & STATE CUP DIRECTOR

Maybe they just need to scrap it for another year. Do ask for a refund though. We got some back.

Comment

BASTIEN CATRIN

EPD & STATE CUP DIRECTOR

It's pathetic.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
              Auto-Saved
              x
              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
              x
              Working...
              X